Site Suggestions

If possible would you be insterested in placing all the movies on a server over in Australia, I'll do a little bit of investigating to find out if we can submit these sortta large files.
If you could it would be cool and could be through FTP or HTTP.

Well with bandwidth usages being in the area of 5000+ GB/month if HTTP or FTP were to be used, it's unlikely that a server could be found for free to me.

High Traffic website hosting
Monthly rate for this kind of web page hosting starts at only $0,25/Gb. This price does't include CGI/Perl, PHP, MySQL.

Bandwidth Price Overdraft cost Storage

5000 Gb/month $1300 $0.32/Gb 30000 Mb
10000 Gb/month $2500 $0.32/Gb unlimited
? Free setup ? Unlimited hosts and e-mail accounts ?
http://www.hq-host.com/en/virtual.html

only 1300 per month. u can't afford that viper? come on! :wink:

Hey Viper, did you change the main page? I see there's no place to comment on the news anymore--that's good, 'cause ppl were like "Can we have http downloads" and asking other junk.

Exactly. People kept asking for support and such, so I got rid of them.

I know this is kinda rude, but can we please have some more seeders. In the latest (6.6.04 Top Gear) I've uploaded over 125% but I've only downloaded 24.7%. So everyone out there has got beginning 25% but no-ones got the last 75%.

Well if your BT ports are firewalled, it means you can only connect to unfirewalled people which really limits the number of people you end up connecting to.

As for seeds, I have my client set to auto seed all torrents (with my slow upload :()that need some seeding based on the seed-to-peer ratio and if the number of seeds falls under 10. :)

Moylance said:
Does wonders when you unblock the ports BT :mrgreen:
In most cases, it easily doubles the number of people you can connect to. :)

I was thinking that it could be useful to see what time it is in the users' country...so you can see when somebody is a sleep and doesn't answer....this way you can predict when most people are online...

oh btw...Viper..how about the Car in the profile? :?:

jostyrostelli said:
I was thinking that it could be useful to see what time it is in the users' country...so you can see when somebody is a sleep and doesn't answer....this way you can predict when most people are online...

oh btw...Viper..how about the Car in the profile? :?:
That's all a forum suggestion, not a site suggestion. You posted in the wrong area. ;)

LOL well said. yeah a car rim would do wonders for this forum layout.

i think he means speedo/tacometer things implemented in the site such as buttons or things like that.

Yep the rest of that site sucks, I think with some creative members "we" can make this site f*cking beautiful! I was saying about the rim, it makes the site more car-related. Some engineparts, shocks, brake calipers, clutches...whatever...

Justin, what happend with your avatar?

what do you mean, whats wrong with it?