Site Suggestions

I don't Blame my Bad Behavior on my ADHD. I always take full responasbly for my actions. I see my ADHD as an Perk. It Keeps me up For a Full Study thingy. :-D

:offtopic:

I'll say. 4 pages of yelling at somebody's spelling? I'm sure there's a Nobel Prize Category for that.

:banana:

Not sure where to put this. It's nice to see VUK is back, and now I don't have to download the big 700mb versions next week. But I kinda like the higher quality it gives. Can you maybe compress the episode to only around 400-450mbs, would that 50-100mb make a difference? Cuz I saw the Overheat's 350mb Fifth Gear rips (45mins), and the quality looks good. So maybe 400-450mb for 1 full hour will be a good compromise of quality and size.

suggestion:

expand the concept/spy shot section with new releases as well
now these are posted in general automotive and are a little lost there in between the other topics

bone said:
suggestion:

expand the concept/spy shot section with new releases as well
now these are posted in general automotive and are a little lost there in between the other topics

Good point, I second this.

No prob, thanks to you guys for the idea! :)

your contributions help make this forum better from day to day! :thumbsup:

In the "What's that Song" forum, I think the episodes should be listed in chronological order. Occasionally it gets a bit difficult when trying to find an older episode, and I imagine it will only get worse as the number of episodes of TG and FG increase. Thanks! :)

Gerhard said:
In the "What's that Song" forum, I think the episodes should be listed in chronological order. Occasionally it gets a bit difficult when trying to find an older episode, and I imagine it will only get worse as the number of episodes of TG and FG increase. Thanks! :)

Thats just kinda what happens when a new post gets added to a thread, it gets bumped. Even if Ren or anyother of the big guys were to stick them, they'd move around.... but who knows maybe it's possible.

/only thing i know about the intarwebs is slashies
//slashy slashy.
///... /

Sorry, phpBB is retarded and doesn't allow changing the order. Perhaps that'll change in the next version... *crosses fingers*

I would be really interested in seeing episodes of the new Petrolheads. Chris Barrie and the Hampster on one show? How can you loose?

Blind_Io said:
I would be really interested in seeing episodes of the new Petrolheads. Chris Barrie and the Hampster on one show? How can you loose?

3 Reasons this won't happen:

1) FinalGear received a cease and desist from BBC for Top Gear. Petrolheads is also a BBC program, so we'd be likely to get a C&D from them again for that. So...

2) It's been discussed here (Click here for thread) before - in terms of the programme itself - and it didn't seem too popular. (though I didn't think it was that bad)

3) You can obtain it from alternative places if you want to watch it.

Though, there's nothing to stop you disussing it here...

Sorry for the repeat question - my n00b is showing.

A pity Petrol Heads won't be here.

What does the C&D mean for Final Gear? Am I just out of luck now for new Top Gear episodes? I just discoverd the site a month or two ago, and have gotten most the back episodes I want, but I don't want to loose the source for the next season. I know they are planning a Top Gear USA with a circuit track, 3 presenters, the Stig, but no studio audience. I just don't think it will be the same (meaning "as good") as the original. I even inquired at BBC about buying Top Gear DVDs - only to be told that they can't sell back episodes.