Slovenian Minimeet Nov/Dec 2014

Or something good..

I also intend to stay friday-sunday, otherwise its borderline pointless with a drive of about 850km. So I'll get there late friday and leave sunday afternoon basically.

Well, to the border its like 800km and close to 8hrs. Plus whatever distance within .si, so I'd clearly prefer a location further up north, but its not a requirenment.

Not to muddle anything up, but I'm flying to Cologne for the weekend of 20th to 23th. If any Germans based close enough want to mooch around the region at that time, it would be nice.

I'm available most saturdays and sundays. Hope my french shitte will make it :D.

So, what's up with the planning? Resident slovenians, any suggestions?
Let's set a destination at least. Maribor, Kr?ko, or 'neutral' Ljubljana?

Then think about what we would do. But i guess standing around doing nothing will be a big chunk of that :D
Anything interesting happening in slo on the coming weekends?

That's the thing, nothing interesting ever happens in Slovenia. :mad:

I for one don't expect a program or a plethora of activities, I'd be happy to either visit one of you or Ljubljana, have something to eat and sit/stand around and talk a bit. Next weekend would still work for me, the sooner the better it would fit in!

I for one don't expect a program or a plethora of activities, I'd be happy to either visit one of you or Ljubljana, have something to eat and sit/stand around and talk a bit. Next weekend would still work for me, the sooner the better it would fit in!

Yeah, that would probably the simplest solution, food, hang out, Ice mentioned Cards Against Humanity etc.

There's a whole floor at my place that can take us. If you come with sleeping bags you can also sleep there. And i also have an empty double bed there and a big couch.

Last edited:
I'm completely free regarding the date here in Italy, Thomas isn't though.

Well, I have, thanks to him, the options of friday->slo, sunday->de or friday->ita/benis, saturday->slo and sunday->de. Although it'd just be more of a fun trip than an actual purposeful route :D

It'd be a fun trip, but make sure you have snow chains and proper winter tyres if you want to take it :p

I keep an eye on the weather report/webcams and we could do it spontaneously if you want to. It's supposed to get colder but dryer.