Snacks/Junk Food

Koenig

What are your guilty pleasures when it comes to snacks/junk? We all know they're terrible for us, but who doesn't have huge cravings for stuff like a huge bag of Cheetos every now and then?

Personally, I love to chomp on a huge box of these when I'm watching sports/movies or just stuyding:

My personal all time fave. I swear the white cheddar powder may as well be cocaine.

And I'm a huge sucker for these Korean onion ring snacks.

Clockwerk

Forum Addict
My favorites are Natural cheetos

Triscuits

And I smuggle these into the country whenever I go overseas or I have someone bring them back for me or ship them to me. I've seriously spent about $500 on shipping alone over the past ~7 years, when I first tried them. I've mailed ~30 letters to Pringles to get them sold here with no avail.

Reactions: TC

Koenig

OH MAN!

Those PC Buffalo wing chips came out of nowhere. I tried them at a friend's place once thinking "god, these are gonna awful, just like most other PC brand crap." But damn....they were so good. Tasted exactly like hot wings dipped in blue cheese sauce.

NecroJoe

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2015 Mazda 3 S GT, 2015 VW e-Golf
I wish I could still find Wheat Thins in the "Honey" flavor. :( I can't find them ANYWHERE anymore...

As for me:
I'm a sucker for anything "new" like the Szechwan Chex Mix, or Honey mustard Pringles or any new cereals.

Kettle brand Spicy Thai potato chips

Strawberry Gushers fruit snacks

Clementine oranges, but they have to be IN SEASON, and the easier they unpeel, the better

Nestle Caramel Drumsticks

cmb1981

Baskin Robbins Peanut Butter N' Chocolate ice cream...it's win+awesome.

Potato Skins

Goo-Goo Clusters

flydiscovery

Car(s)
2013 Hyundai Elantra GLS
Goo-Goo Clusters
LOL I was just skimming down and not reading screen names. I stopped there thinking "where in the South is THAT one from?"

My list is lengthy. My favorites are:
No, I never grew past 4 years old

Super salty goodness

Potato salty goodness

These are SO much better than Cheetos you can't even imagine

For sweets these, in every possible flavor

There are lots of others I like, but those are really my weak spots that I come home from the grocery with most often. I'm a huge sucker for homemade Chex mix so the store stuff doesn't quite do it. Pringles are great, so are those Ritz chips. I tend to like plain chips, because I'm boring.

racingfan1

Goo-Goo Clusters
Those are fantastic! Luckily, they haven't really gone nationwide and are still a Nashville/southeast US hidden gem.

No, I will not share. You'll have to come get them yourself.

EDIT: Didn't see cmb's second post. Even more southern goodiness!

Last edited: