Snacks/Junk Food

Twinkies are still alive and well here in Canada (they're under the Hostess name, but manufactured by someone else). I just bought a pack last week...so good. :D

I'll see your Little Debbie and raise you -

*Tastykakes*

WHY AM I ONLY JUST NOW LEARNING ABOUT THESE??!!
*Moar Tastykakes*

I've never heard of those. Frankly those look pretty meh, but I like very few of those cheap spongecakesque mounds of chemicals

Also the name "Tastykake" :lol: Sounds like something from South Park.

Vacationing in Canada right now... got a new favorite snack food.

So good, I can eat whole boxes at a time. Better than any Hostess or Little Debbie stuff we get in America.

According to Wikipedia.

The original creme filling was custard, however it has since then been replaced by a shortening-based vanilla creme close in taste and texture to the filling found in Twinkies.

Funny. I've tried Twinkies before, and they were gross. This tastes heavenly - nothing like that gross yellow thing that used to be made by Hostess.

I've never heard of those. Frankly those look pretty meh, but I like very few of those cheap spongecakesque mounds of chemicals

Also the name "Tastykake" :lol: Sounds like something from South Park.

Close: Family Guy.

Also:
little-debbie-cloud-cakes.jpg

So good, I can eat whole boxes at a time. Better than any Hostess or Little Debbie stuff we get in America.

:hmm: never seen those around here, maybe I just didn't notice them since when I buy that brand I usually buy these:

123K_JosLouis_00.jpg

Just bought a box of those at my local Market Basket. They look a lot like Moon Pies, but I will trust your judgement on this...

So... we were pigging out again. Ice ate 2 meals, while i barely managed one. It was glorious. You can tell by the expression. :)

Just bought a box of those at my local Market Basket. They look a lot like Moon Pies, but I will trust your judgement on this...

They sell those in NH?!? Why did I not know this!

Chocolate covered cinnamon bears...

:hmm: never seen those around here, maybe I just didn't notice them since when I buy that brand I usually buy these:

I've never seen May Wests either, perhaps they don't sell them in the GTA. I wonder where in Canada you're vacationing in?

I bought some Jaffa Cakes from Amazon.. quite tasty I have to say.

k1SeN9OBzHNHpylqGQ_DGgsPy5u0D0mEHANqRk9F7mc