Snacks/Junk Food

cmb1981

Do they still make Cheerwine? I haven't seen that stuff in at least 10-15 years. And Moonpie FTW. Lord those are good.
They are still around, in fact I was at a Bojangles recently that had it via fountain machine.

spicysaurus

Car(s)
2007 MX-5
I'm such a sucker for Little Debbie.

For non-sweet snacks, I mostly just like buttered toast. Sometimes with a mug of cocoa. Mmmmm!

Homer_Bart

Car(s)
2007 BMW 320i
I wonder if you can really buy these chips form Oregon, because they are superb(except for the Wasabi one pictured)!

gaasc

Desperately looking for a title
DONOR
Car(s)
3 of them

I'm a sucker for these, especially since they are nigh-on impossible to find. If i do find them, i can eat something in the vicinity of 20-50 little pack of them.

Last edited:

Koenig

I'm a sucker for these, especially since they are nigh-on impossible to find. If i do find them, i can eat something in the vicinity of 20-50 little pack of them.
Are you kidding? Photobuckets taste disgusting. They are impossible to chew and everytime I try I destroy my computer screen.

shad_68

DOOD looks like a lady
Car(s)
FiST in mah butt
Christmas snacks!

Butter Spekulatius :drool:

Marzipan potatoes :drool: :drool:

Lebkuchen :drool: :drool: :drool:

rickhamilton620

has a fetish for terrible cars
Car(s)
2012 Kia Forte EX
I'm such a sucker for Little Debbie.

For non-sweet snacks, I mostly just like buttered toast. Sometimes with a mug of cocoa. Mmmmm!
Oatmeal Creme Pies are the shit..seriously! Along with their cosmic brownies, i could eat an entire box of each...easily within a day! :D:cool:

I recently got into eating these: