Snacks/Junk Food

Do they still make Cheerwine? I haven't seen that stuff in at least 10-15 years. And Moonpie FTW. Lord those are good.

They are still around, in fact I was at a Bojangles recently that had it via fountain machine.

I'm such a sucker for Little Debbie.

oatmeal-creme-pies-300x300.jpg

For non-sweet snacks, I mostly just like buttered toast. Sometimes with a mug of cocoa. Mmmmm!

I wonder if you can really buy these chips form Oregon, because they are superb(except for the Wasabi one pictured)!

OregonFreshWasabiChips.jpg

smarties.jpg

I'm a sucker for these, especially since they are nigh-on impossible to find. If i do find them, i can eat something in the vicinity of 20-50 little pack of them.

Last edited:
smarties.jpg

I'm a sucker for these, especially since they are nigh-on impossible to find. If i do find them, i can eat something in the vicinity of 20-50 little pack of them.

Are you kidding? Photobuckets taste disgusting. They are impossible to chew and everytime I try I destroy my computer screen.

Christmas snacks!

Butter Spekulatius :drool:
091219P1020173.jpg

Marzipan potatoes :drool: :drool:
091219marzipankartoffel.jpg

Lebkuchen :drool: :drool: :drool:
091219WEISS+Spezialitaten+Herzen+Sterne+Brezeln+(Zartbitter+Schokolade)-157136.jpg

I'm such a sucker for Little Debbie.

oatmeal-creme-pies-300x300.jpg

For non-sweet snacks, I mostly just like buttered toast. Sometimes with a mug of cocoa. Mmmmm!

Oatmeal Creme Pies are the shit..seriously! Along with their cosmic brownies, i could eat an entire box of each...easily within a day! :D:cool:

I recently got into eating these:

bugles-sweet-salty-caramel.jpg