Snow = Drifting (Techniques)

Why is it Japanese style?
Also what you are describing is an AWD system.

Generally 4WD tends to mean a driver controlled system where there is a transfer case that can lock both ends together and keep them locked no matter the conditions.* It also commonly features a low range gear that allows for more torque and extremely slow speeds.

*F-150 has an option of simulating AWD by using clutch packs

*raises hand*
Touche. I had a Vauxhall wagon in Portugal and it was rather pleasant. In the US, however, I'm struggling to think of GM cars that are any good - Corvette, Cadillac, and that's about it (I really don't like Camaros).

Opel and Vauxhall were GM's European brands.

People buy GM products?

More than are buying Ford at the moment. Watch for Ford's top dog to get kicked to the curb soon.

More than are buying Ford at the moment. Watch for Ford's top dog to get kicked to the curb soon.
F-series? Won't be beat by GM. Even Ram beat the Silverado last year (although not if you add in the Sierra, in which case GM trucks still fall short of Ford).

F-series? Won't be beat by GM. Even Ram beat the Silverado last year (although not if you add in the Sierra, in which case GM trucks still fall short of Ford).
Doesn't Mustang also outsell all other pony cars too, if not even all other sports cars?

Posmo, shut the fuck up about RWD already. We all know that you jack off to it and, quite frankly, everyone is getting pretty tired of hearing about it.
Never mind the ten year old thread bump, FWD sucks in the snow. Actually, FWD sucks in general. It can be fun and capable, sure, but RWD and AWD are better at just about everything.
Sorry, I had to take a moment to appreciate the irony :p

Not really ironic when you consider the context of the first post you quoted. When posmo was still around he used to bring up the supposed superiority of RWD in just about every thread and it was getting annoying. Besides, I don't think I've ever suggested that FWD is better.

That said, 2010 post... Damn, man, that was back in college...