Snow!

I hate snow, this pic is from my balcony:

2h7m634.jpg

Those ruskies
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3HZA25899Q[/YOUTUBE]

So, we got a huge amount of snow yesterday; fortunately we have this:

P2274357.jpg

with this at the back, takes power from the tractor's output shaft. Trick is to keep the engine revs up, or else the snowblower will pack up. Oh, and watch were you're directing the pipe.... :p

P2274363.jpg

Winter's back :canadian: On that occasion I'd like to sacrifice 42 virgins for the gods of ABS, TC, EBD, ESP, EDS, DSR, etc for getting me home today :driving:

Didn't have my camera with me :( had some nice sculptures on the front of my car tonight, about 10cm of streamlined ice armor :lol:

On a related note, the weather doesn't like my torques... managed to make the TC go banana in 5th :lmao:

^ Try it with a 4.0L sometime

281 lb/ft at 4,000 RPM.

The VDC goes apeshit at any gear under third or any RPM over about 2,300.

Winter's back :canadian: On that occasion I'd like to sacrifice 42 virgins for the gods of ABS, TC, EBD, ESP, EDS, DSR, etc for getting me home today :driving:

Well... i hope it gets better by the end of next week, when i pick up the Kadett - RWD and no driver aids at all. I should better pack a bag of cement into the boot. I did not put several thousand Euros into the car just to put it sideways into a tree.

Last edited:
^ Try it with a 4.0L sometime

281 lb/ft at 4,000 RPM.

The VDC goes apeshit at any gear under third or any RPM over about 2,300.

Was 5th and 1100rpm :blink:

Well... i hope it gets better by the end of next week, when i pick up the Kadett - RWD and no driver aids at all. I should better pack a bag of cement into the boot. I did not put several thousand Euros into the car just to put it sideways into a tree.

You should be fine in terms of weather as long as you're driving during the day. Nights should still be frosty.

Your bag of cement won't help much if like me you get to floor the brakes on uneven snow because some dipshit decides to change lanes right in front of you. Needs four brake pedals and godlike control... or electronics :rolleyes:
About 10km later someone in an older car spun it, probably tried the same thing.

I'd probably crash If I drove something with electronic aids, :lol:

In other news, my taillight is slightly cracked because my dad had to push my car out of the driveway this morning with his jeep while I drove whatever i could. He wasn't as soft as the other time we had to do that.

In other news, I was out on snowmobile tonight and my left ski shattered in 3 main peices and pole-vaulted the front of the machine up at me. Somehow drove about 7.5kms home with about 8 inches of left ski and a rear leaf spring mount taking half the weight.

I'll probably live somewhere warmer when I'm older

What is this "snow" you speak of? I see pictures of what looks like massive quantities of bird poo on the streets...

It's global warming. Large quantities of global warming. :p