So exposing yourself and sexual assault is fine, hitting someone is not?

I mean who else is going to pay for a show where James May screws together a Lawnmower.

That was way better than new Top gear, and at a fraction of the price.

Well I'm American and there is nothing even close to the BBC, it is indisputably the best in the world at what they do. Even if you forget their news coverage and the fact that its been a world standard, just their documentaries alone and the quality and effort put all of US Tv to shame. And all of it for free with just a nominal license fee.

I think Jeremy portrayed the problem accurately in some of the TG skits which showed how management works. Does Evans generate more money for them than TopGear did? Hard to believe. But he must have friends in high places to allow him to act like this for decades. I bet he made a ton of money for walking away from his 3 year TG contract. I really haven't found a single likeable thing about the guy.

Not if they have a clue, but judging by the whole 'Jeremy out, Evans and his band of merry men in' debacle, they don't.

Last edited:
Sports psychology expert Natasha is using her skills to help him through the ?mental torture? of recent months.

and who is helping us through the "mental torture" of him shouting at us for no reason? :?

wait, another girl married Chris Evans??

How did they meet? What was the arrangement?
Did he teach her how to heel-tow?
Did they do donuts in the wet?