So Google Analytics finally started showing stats...

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Since the cron is currently disabled for updating awstats (note: that's combined site & forums) and has been since November 12th, I haven't been keeping up to date on the stats of the site. I did notice though we've used 139GB of bandwidth this month. :eek:

Anyway, a couple weeks ago, I added Google Analytics to the site (not the forums yet, plus I wanted to keep the stats seperate) and the stats finally starting showing up.

Thought I'd share the visitors count for the past week with you all. Again, this is just for the main site, NOT the forums.

google_analytics_2005.12.16.png

:shock:

I can't imagine what the stats were like for the weekend the Veryon aired. I mean, no Top Gear even aired on the above Sunday!

Very interesting indeed!

I'd be more interested in forum stats though..

BTW Google Analytics is great! Is there anything Google doesn't do?

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
BTW Google Analytics is great! Is there anything Google doesn't do?

Let's see...
- building the biggest internet search engine? mmm check
- building the biggest desktop search engine? mmm check
- building a world-map? mmm check
- taking over the world? mmm check

Nope, there's nothing Google doesn't do.

desktop search engine? what's that?

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
You should put some google ads on the main page and make some $$$$. :D
Hehe, yes! Now Viper could do that. In the past he couldn't and also stopped accepting donations, because in a way he would be making money off the TG and FG episodes.

Finalgear is not providing episodes any more, right? ;) :whistle:

Yeah, I've considered it since we aren't hosting any torrents or anything anymore, but I still don't really wanna risk it. I mean, currently I'm out now money besides my time as everything is donated.

no problem with google adds, ad block filters them all out, so go ahead :mrgreen:

and doesn't google as well have chat program like msn/icq?

Yep. :)

google_analytics_forum_2006.01.06.png