So I bought a car.

Militant-Grunt

Car(s)
Audi S6 2.2T
Yeah finnally. Its not a beater tho, nor is it RWD like I thought it would be, I also spent 4k more than I thought I would. I bought a 1998 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro. It has 94,400 miles on it, the crucial parts that break down in that car have been replaced, (water pump, timing belt, wheel bearings, turbo, control arms, just MM.) The seller initially wanted 6600 for it, I got him down to 5900.

VEVE12pdKlp04GpQJVLNR09c4ojC.jpg

That is a teaser pic, im registering and insuring it in the morning. Ill wash it, and take hi rez pics afterwards. :) Hope you guys like.

Forgot to add, it has a APR chip stage 1 already, been lowered by an inch and a half with H&R springs, and it has tint =D.

Good find, especially for that price. Have fun with it! :cheers:

change the rims.. they are fugly

Nice buy. I'd drive it. :thumbsup:

BlitzR said:
Some A4 owners buy these:
a8wheels4sale.jpg

They dont look too bad on the A4 but sometimes look out of place.
Those look very heavy, the thing is going to be struggling enough with the patented granite audi frame. :lol:

^^ :roll:

Those rims are nice. Maybe the old RS4 rims or the new ones would look good too. I saw RS6 rims on a MKI A3 and it looked very nice.

Very nice car! Enjoy! :thumbsup:

5900 is a steal. i would expect it to be valued at double that

hmm...
maybe soon the turbo will be replaced... u never know about the first gen A4s lol...
reliability on those r iffy...
i had the A4 b4 i had the Z and damn did it cost alot of money to repair it if it breaks...
so be very careful :mrgreen:
and ur saying its not a beater?

thats the 150 hp 1.8t right? if so its not fas at all... my buddy has a 5 speed 150 hp a4 and its as slow as my moms honda accord(the 4 banger one). get disco potato(gt28rs) bigger injectors, and an emanage or safc, front mount, and exhaust, then worry about the ugly rims. btw those rims lok 100x better in real life, they actually arent that bad.

Those rims are in almost every Golf I see around...I just had enough of them :puke:

patrick10 said:
thats the 150 hp 1.8t right? if so its not fas at all... my buddy has a 5 speed 150 hp a4 and its as slow as my moms honda accord(the 4 banger one). get disco potato(gt28rs) bigger injectors, and an emanage or safc, front mount, and exhaust, then worry about the ugly rims. btw those rims lok 100x better in real life, they actually arent that bad.

Actually, I drove it yesterday, the APR chip does A LOT. Pretty nice pickup.
The car had the turbo replaced, but unfortunately with another stock one =/,
Im picking it up in about an hour, 4 hours of sitting in the DMV in midtown was too much.

Im most likely going to go for

asa_st3_ci3_l.jpg

or

ati_s6_s_ci3_l.jpg

The ASA's are cheaper than the italia's but.. the italia wheels looks awesome, and a lot like the RS4 wheels. Its either these two or im going to try to find original B5 RS4 wheels on ebay

rs4_006_400.jpg

Def something tasteful. Ill try to take high rez pics tonight if I get to wash it =D.

Buy the AT Italia rims.
The cheap one looks like a rip-off of AMG rims from 10 years ago. No no. :roll:

Rim is an aspect of a car that is worth investing in.