Ownership Verified: So, I bought a Porsche.

I'll just leave this here.

_full.jpg

:p

Last edited:
Ha! We did the 200 laps! I was afraid we wouldn't get there with the fuel-blackflag.. :D

Beaten by 2 laps by the SLC.. awww..

Next time, my pretties...next time!

1978782_10101367210590903_259581715_n.jpg

Puffalump in lederhosen. AW YEAH.

1781210_10101367074798033_1280182898_o.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I'll just leave this here.

_full.jpg

:p

You need this.

Alright, hypothesizing here. Assuming we didn't get that blackflag and lose the hour to the fuel neck, that would have given us another 24 or 25 laps at the pace Anthony was driving. It looks like that would have bumped us up to 13th overall and 3rd in class. I think we were as high as 14th overall and 4th in class before then right?

This was certainly a good use of a weekend, despite the obnoxious weather from my homeland on Sunday. Keep me posted when you do more races.

Yay, a finish! Here's hoping to more successful and/or fun races

Seriously though, add more vinyl 'lumps, they're good for 20 HP each and 10% aerodynamicism :|. They can be little ones, 3 per door :D

Last edited:
Alright, hypothesizing here. Assuming we didn't get that blackflag and lose the hour to the fuel neck, that would have given us another 24 or 25 laps at the pace Anthony was driving. It looks like that would have bumped us up to 13th overall and 3rd in class. I think we were as high as 14th overall and 4th in class before then right?

This was certainly a good use of a weekend, despite the obnoxious weather from my homeland on Sunday. Keep me posted when you do more races.
*nods*

Aiming for November.

Also, oops. My poor Porsche's been sitting for the most part because I haven't had time to sauder the fans back on. That's really all I need to do, though--put the front of the wiring harness that goes to the fans back together.

PORSCHELUMP UPDATE! Here, have a couple other LeMons pics:

Hey, look--there's where my stupid alternator belt went. I guess it got knocked out during the first day when we were dumping so much water on the ground. I think the front of the wiring harness that went to the fans just dangled into the alternator belt, and then got all munched up from there.

1921193_10101405500981653_477579578_o.jpg

It dropped to 22 degrees outside the second day of LeMons. That's what me wearing five layers (one of which is my racing suit as a nomex snuggie) looks like.

As for the car, it's borked again...sort of.

I need to rewire the kill switch to actually charge the alternator, re-hook up the fans and solve that pesky fuel leak. I don't know if we solved anything with our fuel filler neck swap after all. It's still peeing fuel out the little vent-hole underneath the fuel filler cap. ^%@#$. That might be a shop item since that's a big fat safety no-no that could get us kicked out of the race, but we're going to try to track it down this weekend, anyway.

As for the car, it's borked again...sort of.

I need to rewire the kill switch to actually charge the alternator, re-hook up the fans and solve that pesky fuel leak. I don't know if we solved anything with our fuel filler neck swap after all. It's still peeing fuel out the little vent-hole underneath the fuel filler cap. ^%@#$. That might be a shop item since that's a big fat safety no-no that could get us kicked out of the race, but we're going to try to track it down this weekend, anyway.

Gads, still leaking? Good luck getting it tracked down. At least you'll be able to take some time and not have to do it as fast as possible in 30 degree windy weather.

Here, have a picture of a 944 rear end I found myself behind some time ago for inspiration.

Gads, still leaking? Good luck getting it tracked down. At least you'll be able to take some time and not have to do it as fast as possible in 30 degree windy weather.

Here, have a picture of a 944 rear end I found myself behind some time ago for inspiration.

Word. Also, ME GUSTA.

We fixed up my wiring (mostly) this weekend, but we're not sure why the battery light is still on. I have fans again! Squeeeeeeeee.

Fuel leak is still an issue, though. SMH.

Word. Also, ME GUSTA.

We fixed up my wiring (mostly) this weekend, but we're not sure why the battery light is still on. I have fans again! Squeeeeeeeee.

Fuel leak is still an issue, though. SMH.

Clearly the battery light is on to tell you the battery is connected and working. Flip the kill switch and it goes off to show it's safely disconnected, right?

Clearly the battery light is on to tell you the battery is connected and working. Flip the kill switch and it goes off to show it's safely disconnected, right?

:lol: Right!

One of the mechanics who helped with my cage is apparently working with ze day jerb in some capacity, so I'll pick her brains on the fuel/wiring/etc. issues next week.

"Welcome! OHMYGOSHMYCARISBORKEDAGAIN." Haha. (Okay, I won't do that.)

C'mon, LeMons...say who's accepted to the November race already!