So, this car company with the most great cars

wooflepoof

WoofleDay
Car(s)
Genesis Sedan 3.8
Excuse me if this is a repost.

But its Ford....

That was easy

yea....this really isn't much of a debate...I can see why noone started this thread.

Excuse me if this is a repost.

But its Ford....

That was easy

3000 word essay on why. I want it on my desk tomorrow morning by 9. Chop chop.

The most legendary car for me would be the 1980s Rally Audi Quattro, but this is the car company who made the most great cars. I wonder if its a rhetorical question as I don't think there is one car company thats got every single one of there cars bang on perfect, ford have also made alot of Rubbish, although I did use to like my dads white restored Ford XR3i and Ford and black XR2, before he sold them a few years back, XR3i went like hell

GM would give ford a run for its money.

i think most great cars means....most great cars, ignoring the shit cars. Which is why they used Aston as an example, few shit cars, but no really great ones.

It's ford it has to be, they always seem to have atleast 3 or 4 great cars on sale all the time

ex focus RS, SHO, Raptor and Mustang.

I would more than happily drive any of those

If you're talking about greatest percentage great cars, it's got to be Lotus or Caterham or Noble. But in terms of absolute number of greatest cars, I do think Ford has it..

If you're talking about greatest percentage great cars, it's got to be Lotus or Caterham or Noble. But in terms of absolute number of greatest cars, I do think Ford has it..

I wouldn't call nobles caterhams or lotus' great cars, they are great track cars but not great cars.

^well lotus had some truly great F1 cars...often using ford engines but whatever :p