Some ideas for series 11

hmm, I'd like to see some of the comedians come back and some new ones do the SIARPC. The segment hasn't been funny enough and I fast-forwarded past the entire Ronnie one because he was just there to promote his book (which definitely doesn't appeal to me). I would like to see more outtakes from SIARPC, like where they shout at the car, crash it and completely lose it as they must have loads of footage like that 8) Also, talk more about the cars they have and do own rather than the books they have written.

Kiera Knightly in the SIARPC is needed :)

I wouldn't mind seeing the Europa review in the new series (the Alfa one filmed ages ago made it in this one).

A lads adventure somewhere around the UK doing something car-related could be good (like the caravan one)

one thing i'd love to see them do is send the three presenters around the track in the chevy, i've always been curious about how fast a lap they'd be able to do. jeremy was pretty quick with a 1:50 in the suzuki (with about 100kg added weight)

I'd love to see a future cars thing. Maybe reviewing cars that are soon to come, like the Honda FCX, and whatever else is coming, and then creating what they see as a car of the future. Then of course putting them through the required challanges.

I would just LOVE if they came to Hungary. :D OK, I know James tested the Fiat 500 in Budapest, but it's not enough :D

come Down Under.
go for Ford V Holden. or put holden against the best america, uk or europe has.

Yeah, most definately come down under and put two teams in Targa Tasmania.
The Stig and JC vs Richard and May.

one thing i'd love to see them do is send the three presenters around the track in the chevy, i've always been curious about how fast a lap they'd be able to do. jeremy was pretty quick with a 1:50 in the suzuki (with about 100kg added weight)
100 kg?

Hamster + big jason > 100 kg.
you can almost double that i guess

Challenges: Budget Challenges, i love them!

A Special: Any ideas? England-France-Germany-Denmark-Sweden-Finland-Sweden-Denmark-Germany-France-England?

My wife and I were watching Scrapheap Challenge this morning - I'd love to see the Top Gear boys work as a team on something like that!

New Car Challenge

New Car Challenge

I would love to watch them actually buy a new car within a specified time to see which could get the best deal. Mano y mano against a <gasp> car salesman. Obviously this couldn't happen in the UK or anywhere else in Europe, or Australia, as they are to well known. Might I suggest the US, perhaps even Kansas City? :D

Or how about the three take a job in a dealership selling new cars, which could sell more than the other? I can just imagine customers dealing with Jeremy's (POWER!), Richard's (I am a driving God!), and James' (Oh, cock!) different approaches.

Last edited:
I would like to see them do a three way head to head challenge of American pickup trucks. Dodge, GM, and Ford. Run them through a series of trials culminating in a trail of rollover. Use a forklift to lift the front left tire until the truck rolls, the truck that has the highest lift on the forklift before it tips is the winner for the test.

I'm thinking a test of towing, off road ability, cargo capacity, comfort, ease of daily use.... in downtown London, water fording, and whatever else I can come up with.

I would like it if the show went back to being a car program.
Let me point this out to everyone!

Top Gear is NOT a car program. Top Gear is an entertainment program, about cars.
If you want a car review, there are plenty of other programs/sites to watch.
If you like cars and want to have a laugh, TG is the best option, therefor it doesn't need to change at all. This just is the concept of top gear, and if you don't like the concept, watch one of the many alternatives!
It's like saying: "oh i wish there where more cartoons on the BBC". You can't have more cartoons, the concept of the BBC is totally different, therefor you must watch nickelodeon instead.
Got it?