Some ideas for series 11

Or how about the three take a job in a dealership selling new cars, which could sell more than the other? I can just imagine customers dealing with Jeremy's (POWER!), Richard's (I am a driving God!), and James' (Oh, cock!) different approaches.

just watching them with customers doing a test drive would be gold.

oh and my idea for a race - bullet train across japan, and the SIARPC is always good when the intervewee is a genuine car nut and wants to be on the program because of the show not because it's a show

do something in iceland with 4wd cars. iceland is famous for having the best offroad vehicles in the world (for snow and more)

isnt it in iceland that they do those extreme offroading things which have cars with 1000hp and nitrous and all that? that'd be fun hehe, getting richard to drive one of those :p

Car challenges have always gone down well... how about an endurance race involving 50-100 Peel P50s? :D

Home-made monster trucks?

Maybe they could tackle a really tough 4WD trail?

Could try and find the fastest car around the track doing it in reverse? (maybe as a section of a cheap car challenge)

Perhaps they could have a section where they chav-up the most inappropriate cars?

How about subjecting the old Volvo 240 to modern safety tests, to see if it's as safe as people claim it is?

Oh, here's an interesting variation on the car football. Twelve different cars, six from one country, six from another.

Perhaps they could try and build a human-powered vehicle, or even build go-karts?

Or, for the eco-angle, get a normal car, and modify it for fuel consumption, then try and get it to do 100mpg (a touch like the Audi A8 segment though).

Home-made monster trucks?

Maybe they could tackle a really tough 4WD trail?

Could try and find the fastest car around the track doing it in reverse? (maybe as a section of a cheap car challenge)

Perhaps they could have a section where they chav-up the most inappropriate cars?

How about subjecting the old Volvo 240 to modern safety tests, to see if it's as safe as people claim it is?

Oh, here's an interesting variation on the car football. Twelve different cars, six from one country, six from another.

Perhaps they could try and build a human-powered vehicle, or even build go-karts?

Or, for the eco-angle, get a normal car, and modify it for fuel consumption, then try and get it to do 100mpg (a touch like the Audi A8 segment though).

these are some seriously good ideas, hope they do all of them :p

I think it would be awesome to see a Top Gear vs. Fifth Gear challenge, from the Top Gear perspective. Fifth Gear could also do a release from their perspective. It could work for either a special or an episode in the series.

They could do a team race or something, either picking out a car for a certain amount of money (cheap car challenge like) or buy a car and modify it for challenges.

BUgatti round the track

BUgatti round the track

There are some really briliant ideas here that people have suggested, but i amhoping that if Bugatti finally decides to weaken or someone lends them one that they can finally put the bugatti veyron round the top gear test track, it's the second fastest car in the world (SSC Ultimate Aero TT being the fastest), and looks absolutely gorgeous.
It's not right that it's not on the leader board yet. Though to be honest despite it being incredibly fast, i dont think it'll beat the new leader the Ascari A10

I wanna see a new convertible pack test (A3, 1-series + more), and maybe a test of a bunch of C-segment cars in one go.

Hamster in new Dodge Challenger vs. Clarkson in new Jaguar XKR vs. James May in new Hyundai Genesis coupe, in New York City and surrounding region: who has the best muscle car?

Then there's: Fiat 500 vs. BMW Mini: Car Football 3.

Or how about: The trio enter a home-modified American car in a minor-league NASCAR circuit race (how hard could it be?).

All three of them seem to have different ideas on what a good car looks like. Maybe they should design there own cars with various car companies help.

Audi RS6 vs Porsche Turbo/GT2

Give both cars challenges which will include shopping/racing/mountain roads/tracks carrying more then two people.....Stuff like that.

Some ideas....

1. Road trip in Japan - GT-R vs. 997 GT2 VS. Corvette ZR1

2. Audi R8 gas VS R8 Diesel

3. EVO X vs. STI

4. The boys compete in the Nurburgring 24hr

5. Cheap car challenge.......Turbo Kei cars under 1000 pounds

Oooh goodie, a request thread that will be never read by Top Gear anyway....
Who cares? :D

My ideas

-Ban Simon Cowell from SIARPC
-A competion where each presenter has to build their own off road vehicle (modify or from scratch) which will be able to go from the bottom to the top of Australia's east coast along as many coastal tracks possible. With various crazy challenges along the way
-Plenty of other stuff, just follow what they did right in season 10 and it'll be great!

I have a good idea for a race:

What is the fastest way to get across America,
Jeremy could drive a Corvette ZR1, and Richard and James could take Amtrak from New York to Los Angeles.

Another good idea is a challenge to find out if a supercar really is faster everyday.

I know what they need to do. They need to start the new series soon :yes: + get rid of SIARPC !

Last edited: