Some of my photography...

Renesis

Lazier than Viper
Car(s)
2007 BMW Z4 3.0 SI
You're the living proof that hardware isn't everything. I'm not saying that your camera is crap but some people with very expensive cameras can't do pics looking half as good as yours.

I'm noting some tips for later :wink:

Good pics as always mate! 8)

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Thanks. :)

Yeah, the Yellowstone ones were taken with a 2.0 MP Canon A40 and the beach ones with a 1.3 MP Canon A10.

Viper007Bond

STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
I was not aware there was a manual mode. Most likely I have an old version of the program as I do have old cameras. ;)

zenon

My Canon Powershot S30 came with version 3.1 of PhotoStitch. I've used it in all of my panoramas so far, but usually go into Photoshop to touch up any visible seams it leaves.

I've found that one way of getting it to leave less seems is to change the Shooting Techniuqe setting in Merge Settings from 'Panning' to 'Parallel Camera Movement'. It doesn't give the final image the rounded pan feel that 'Panning' mode does, but that is really easy to simulate in Photoshop aftewards.

dukenukem

zenon said:
My Canon Powershot S30 came with version 3.1 of PhotoStitch. I've used it in all of my panoramas so far, but usually go into Photoshop to touch up any visible seams it leaves.

I've found that one way of getting it to leave less seems is to change the Shooting Techniuqe setting in Merge Settings from 'Panning' to 'Parallel Camera Movement'. It doesn't give the final image the rounded pan feel that 'Panning' mode does, but that is really easy to simulate in Photoshop aftewards.
is there photoshop classes in colleges or somewhere ??????????????????

i am an total illiterate at photoshop :oops:

Renesis

Lazier than Viper
Car(s)
2007 BMW Z4 3.0 SI
dukenukem said:
zenon said:

You can use other simpler programs (and cheaper too)

CanadianLoonie

Car(s)
1993 Acura Integra RS sedan
dukenukem said:
zenon said:

You may be illiterate with Photoshop, I'm completely illiterate in photography...

Good thing there's simple point and click cameras...

Viper007Bond

STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
It's not that hard to learn photography. I'm completely self taught - no classes or book or anything. Just a matter of trying things and remembering what works. ;)

EBMCS03

WOW awesome pics viper! wonder what you can do if you got your hands on a Canon EOS-1Ds hehe

Picture taking is not about the camera its about the technique. Of course with a better camera you get more details and more clearity. Very nice pics once again. :D

Fegis

With everyone pricing your pictures I was disappointed... They ain't online anymore!! :(