Some of my photography...

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
You're the living proof that hardware isn't everything. I'm not saying that your camera is crap but some people with very expensive cameras can't do pics looking half as good as yours.

I'm noting some tips for later :wink:

Good pics as always mate! 8)

Thanks. :)

Yeah, the Yellowstone ones were taken with a 2.0 MP Canon A40 and the beach ones with a 1.3 MP Canon A10.

Nah, it leaves seems. I use The Panorama Factory.

I was not aware there was a manual mode. Most likely I have an old version of the program as I do have old cameras. ;)

My Canon Powershot S30 came with version 3.1 of PhotoStitch. I've used it in all of my panoramas so far, but usually go into Photoshop to touch up any visible seams it leaves.

I've found that one way of getting it to leave less seems is to change the Shooting Techniuqe setting in Merge Settings from 'Panning' to 'Parallel Camera Movement'. It doesn't give the final image the rounded pan feel that 'Panning' mode does, but that is really easy to simulate in Photoshop aftewards.

I have 3.1 as well, but I don't like it.

zenon said:
My Canon Powershot S30 came with version 3.1 of PhotoStitch. I've used it in all of my panoramas so far, but usually go into Photoshop to touch up any visible seams it leaves.

I've found that one way of getting it to leave less seems is to change the Shooting Techniuqe setting in Merge Settings from 'Panning' to 'Parallel Camera Movement'. It doesn't give the final image the rounded pan feel that 'Panning' mode does, but that is really easy to simulate in Photoshop aftewards.

is there photoshop classes in colleges or somewhere ??????????????????

i am an total illiterate at photoshop :oops:

dukenukem said:
zenon said:

You can use other simpler programs (and cheaper too)

dukenukem said:
zenon said:

You may be illiterate with Photoshop, I'm completely illiterate in photography...

Good thing there's simple point and click cameras...

It's not that hard to learn photography. I'm completely self taught - no classes or book or anything. Just a matter of trying things and remembering what works. ;)

Doesn't work dude.

http://www.imageshack.**/

WOW awesome pics viper! wonder what you can do if you got your hands on a Canon EOS-1Ds hehe

Picture taking is not about the camera its about the technique. Of course with a better camera you get more details and more clearity. Very nice pics once again. :D

Thanks. :)

With everyone pricing your pictures I was disappointed... They ain't online anymore!! :(