some photos from a photoshoot I was in this summer ...

haz

I AM OT!
Car(s)
Tesla Model S 75D BMW E39 Wagon
nice house, nice chickas and good quality photos :)
blah ... just saw the finished results after posting this, and they're waaay too big, but I'm not gonna bother resizing them .... no biggie anyways ...)
allerdaaa5ap.jpg

brunrosajente3nz.jpg

gulblondebh9vy.jpg

gultbruntkjrstepar5bv.jpg

hazdogfront4qu.jpg

hazdogback3bs.jpg

hvittrusemstordrpe1gm.jpg

torosa6xr.jpg

haz

thx :) I'll tell the photographer ... she's studying to become a "pro" ... I guess ... (girls are from 14-16 ... )

haz

Renesis said:
They look like 18-20 to me!
Really?
I was thinking about 15, 16 or so.

Oh crap, I'm 32... I ehm... shouldn't be able to know that ..... :lol:

yea, make up, "clothes" and the magic of photography' will do that ...

it seems to be the norm in that business ... cuz at that point in life they aren't fully developed I guess ....

(btw, I did a photshoot the other day at Gardermoen airport ((our capitals airport)) and it was for "Turbonegro"s new album. I'll post the pics when I get 'em, if there is any interest for those ... anyone here heard of "Turbonegro"? Bam Margeras fav rock-band, and he uses their music alot in his "Viva la Bam show ....))

haz

well maybe they lack of boobs but they looked tall and have quite big legs...

btw, when I said the yellow one, I meant the blonde one.

The other one on the pic with the guy is.. :?

but thing is all how them seem to have nice bods but none really has a nice face, they don't have smooth feminine faces..

the best one is the blonde in yellow, do you know how old she is?

brunrosajente3nz.jpg this one does look 14 though

why not? I have more of these kinds of pictures ... I'll post em laters ... :)

haz

I can't believe you guys are rating 14-16 year olds - there's something very wrong about that!

2000th Post - W00t!

I'm really not sure how to take this thread and these photos. I don't believe it's right to view pictures or take pictures of underage children for sexual purposes, which, unless I'm really missing something here, is what it seems is happening.

Overheat said:
I'm really not sure how to take this thread and these photos. I don't believe it's right to view pictures or take pictures of underage children for sexual purposes, which, unless I'm really missing something here, is what it seems is happening.

Sexual? Is Haz having sex with those girls? Don't think so, it's modeling, for clothes. If it's legal by law it's ok right?

Overheat said:
Uhhh?

It's called modeling, and as haz said, they do use 15-16years old quite often, cause they're better shaped, less wide :p