Clarkson: some say joke from china fans 01.08 new

So this is what happens when we type !stigpenis in #gear?

In 37 years when the agreement runs out with the British and these types take over Hong Kong, I'm going to be outta there like a bat out of hell.

Last edited:
Touche, although this one's a way off jumping the shark!

Normally I'd agree with you, however:

This person is supposedly from China where being able to even find or log into this site should be impossible. To do this, he would probably be pretty good with a computer, and fairly net savvy. Someone like that would probably have or know where to find (and use) a decent on-line translator. This person obviously does not.

This person supposedly does not speak English, but is posting and using a site that (even from his end I assume) is in English.

He knows enough English to log in, create an account, choose a password, edit his profile, find the same thread, make a new thread, quote and even multi-quote people, understand that he is being made fun of, edit his posts, follow the conversation and so on and so on.

For this, I call shenanigans.

Will add that the subtle (and not so subtle) racial humor is not to my personal liking.

I think it's legit. If this guy's spent enough time on forums for his native language (which is likely, since a large portion of China's youth are basically computer zombies. Have you ever been to a Chinese internet cafe? It's like Viper007Bond's wet dream. Hundreds of customers, big WoW posters everywhere. The guys there don't even stop to eat, they just bring the food to the computer), he should know how forum tools work.

Also, this guy has obviously studied English. Like most countries, English is a mandatory subject there at school. It's just that most Chinese people aren't very good at it (not even the teachers). Grammar is particularly hard. But even if you're not that great at another language, it's not difficult to get the gist of what somebody is writing. His English is actually fantastic compared to my two cousins'. Plus, using an online translator would probably return worse English than he is currently writing.

I can also confirm that Final Gear is easily accessible from China, because I have done it.

Also, somesay, you are hilarious. :lmao:

Last edited:
His comprehensive knowledge of derogatory terms and explicit acts is astounding for someone has barely studied the language.

His comprehensive knowledge of derogatory terms and explicit acts is astounding for someone has barely studied the language.

Actually I think we can be fairly certain that calling a guy a cocksucker is an insult whatever your language or culture. Unless you're Spartan but they really were a lot older than the internet.

Have you seen Random Thoughts recently? That's been going downhill since Season 9.

Well, that's why it got all these spin offs to keep it fresh. :lol:

Actually I think we can be fairly certain that calling a guy a cocksucker is an insult whatever your language or culture. Unless you're Spartan but they really were a lot older than the internet.

Well yes, but the fact that he knew to say blow job and not some literal transliteration of what oral sex is in Mandarin Chinese is quite something.

WOUW! He even changed his original post to 'include' me , fucking brilliant! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

also : fornicate your mother with having sex cocksucker blow hookers.

See? , engrish is easy :p

Last edited:
Even for a Half Brain Man! :p

Even for a Half Brain Man! :p

Who blows his mothers cow :p

What does that even focking mean?
Arent cows female by default anyway?
Does China have some kind of supersecret 'male cow' project going on?
If so, why?
I mean realy....isen't that what a bull is for?
He does seem to know my mother though?
Does that mean she is involved in this project?
If so, why wasen't I notified?

There, that should keep him busy for a while :p

I read his latest edit in the first post and I admit it's getting too much now, even for me! :?

EDIT:

This thread is like Top Gear. I don't care if it's fake or real, as long as I laugh my a$$ off.

"Aren't cows female by default?"
:roflmao:

*MUST LEAVE THREAD*

Last edited:
Don't go, the party is just starting! :lol:

As an international gesture of good will I have translated the poetic words of the European Union's president from his native tongue, to Chinese, then to English.

Let the Dutch beam
Tony Blair and the British gently
Herman is so powerful Alberre

Herman yellow star
But surprisingly brilliant
European flag

TV
Never knew this house
Herman was appointed

Europe now
A quiet force
Flemish control

British regular waves
Just let them do so because
Herman, the country

parting is short
there disappears a cheese hammer
farage eliminate

The words that are easiest to remember from foreign languages are profanities. It seems like it's much easier to remember how to insult someone than it is to remember how to ask something like "where's the bathroom?"

Don't go, the party is just starting! :lol:

So I hear you give post-whoredom refunds, half-brain, half-penis man. :p Also, I would like to know who the other two people are on the Stig's to-castrate list.

To make that more understandable, I invite Google Translate to the party:
I hear you give a refund after the debauchery, the penis of a man half of the brain. Also, I want to know who the other two people Stig is the list to the castration.

As an international gesture of good will I have translated the poetic words of the European Union's president from his native tongue, to Chinese, then to English.

Yes, that should help...