Clarkson: some say joke from china fans 01.08 new

Awww, he didn't come back :( , here I am coming home from work starting up the computer hoping my new best friend from China would have left me a nice message :(

Did I mention I'm a real peopleperson? :p

Last edited:
Awww, he didn't come back :( , here I am coming home from work starting up the computer hoping my new best friend from China would have left me a nice message :(

You were too much for him. :p
He had to quit you.

Not fair! I get along great with everyone! :p

Well maybee apart from Europeans, eastern Europeans, Asians, Arabs, non-redneck Americans, hippies, treehuggers, left-wingers, centralists, right-wingers, kids, youths, old people, cyclists, pedestrians, new members, jocks, eggheads, people with the wrong eyecolour, men with to much product in their hair, anti-gun lobbyists, lobbyists in general, politicians, cops, people in retail, people who can't drive, people in suits, men in shorts, people in flipflops, people who use public transportation, busdrivers, people who watch Eurosong and maybee the occasional priusdriver......

What?

*edit*

He edited............does anyone know what he is talking about? Damned if I do :p

Last edited:

Well maybee apart from Europeans, eastern Europeans, Asians, Arabs, non-redneck Americans, hippies, treehuggers, left-wingers, centralists, right-wingers, kids, youths, old people, cyclists, pedestrians, new members, jocks, eggheads, people with the wrong eyecolour, men with to much product in their hair, anti-gun lobbyists, lobbyists in general, politicians, cops, people in retail, people who can't drive, people in suits, men in shorts, people in flipflops, people who use public transportation, busdrivers, people who watch Eurosong and maybee the occasional priusdriver......

Australia FTW!

some say:under his uniform there is a air cyclic system be between noise and the anus,and some time he did took off his uniform bcz it is also his favorite air doll

some say:he classify every material and every thing happend on universe to two category:can copulation and never copulation, all we know is james may definitely in the can copulation category

Update! Hilarious! :lmao:

What?

*edit*

He edited............does anyone know what he is talking about? Damned if I do :p

So you don't get along with me eleven times in total?

I'm with somesay - Go suck your mother's cow, half-brain man!

WOUW! He even changed his original post to 'include' me , fucking brilliant! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

also : fornicate your mother with having sex cocksucker blow hookers.

See? , engrish is easy :p

um,grandson,i send post that i fucked your mother,and you said it is fucking brilliant!,i am afraid i would agree with you,you moron

I think it's legit. If this guy's spent enough time on forums for his native language (which is likely, since a large portion of China's youth are basically computer zombies. Have you ever been to a Chinese internet cafe? It's like Viper007Bond's wet dream. Hundreds of customers, big WoW posters everywhere. The guys there don't even stop to eat, they just bring the food to the computer), he should know how forum tools work.

Also, this guy has obviously studied English. Like most countries, English is a mandatory subject there at school. It's just that most Chinese people aren't very good at it (not even the teachers). Grammar is particularly hard. But even if you're not that great at another language, it's not difficult to get the gist of what somebody is writing. His English is actually fantastic compared to my two cousins'. Plus, using an online translator would probably return worse English than he is currently writing.

I can also confirm that Final Gear is easily accessible from China, because I have done it.

Also, somesay, you are hilarious. :lmao:

oh,thanks,mate,i will give you address of this half brain cowbow mother,No.whore door,cowboy blow job street,hooker district have some fun..

Who blows his mothers cow :p

What does that even focking mean?
Arent cows female by default anyway?
Does China have some kind of supersecret 'male cow' project going on?
If so, why?
I mean realy....isen't that what a bull is for?
He does seem to know my mother though?
Does that mean she is involved in this project?
If so, why wasen't I notified?

There, that should keep him busy for a while :p

grandson dumbass ,some say there is a reason why you named cowboy,and all cow of chinese hunger for your mouth.

and i did seem and fucked though your mother

Don't go, the party is just starting! :lol:

what? you mam told you about we planing your;s little secret eyes transplant to testicle party?oh,we just hope go well with that

Last edited by a moderator:
My feelings are with you Cowboy. I once went to my friend's secret eyes transplant to testicle party, and apart from the novelty cake, it was a disturbing evening in all respects.

This thread just keeps getting better :lmao:

So I hear you give post-whoredom refunds, half-brain, half-penis man. :p Also, I would like to know who the other two people are on the Stig's to-castrate list.

To make that more understandable, I invite Google Translate to the party:
I hear you give a refund after the debauchery, the penis of a man half of the brain. Also, I want to know who the other two people Stig is the list to the castration.

hehe,mate, very nice one,i will give you address of mr.half brain man's mother, and other two on stig;s to-castrate list are: Snoopy and stig himself...

hey,crossbreed Survivor, grandfather me only too busy with your grandma and you mother,give me a break. here i am,you want to know where bigest cow farm now?

You were too much for him. :p
He had to quit you.

look like you ate too many cow sperm,those sperm begin to Splinter in your mouth.

So you don't get along with me eleven times in total?

I'm with somesay - Go suck your mother's cow, half-brain man!

yes,man ,you are the third mate i give this impotencer's mother address to

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So he's giving out my adress now? :|:lol::lol:

Party at my place tonight !

You people need directions?
When you get to Holland head South, as soon as the roads turn into one big pothole you're there (when you hit the Eiffeltower you've gone to far), ask for the strange guy on the hill.

Ow , and somesay....love ya man, realy do :love:

Last edited:

You people need directions?
When you get to Holland head South, as soon as the roads turn into one big pothole you're there (when you hit the Eiffeltower you've gone to far), ask for the strange guy on the hill.

Ow , and somesay....love ya man, realy do :love:

Couldn't agree more. In nearly 3 years this is the first thread I've ever subscribed to. It's awesome.

Couldn't agree more. In nearly 3 years this is the first thread I've ever subscribed to. It's awesome.

He should get his own TV show! :p

"the wonderfull world of somesay : an insight into the world of a Chinese nerd with Tourette syndrome"

I'm coming to get you, Mr. Half-Brain Cowblowing Man, resident of No. Whore Door, Cowboy Blowjob Street, Hooker District! :shakefist:

@somesay

Would you mind posting a picture of your face here? I think we'd all like to see who's behind such wonderful posting.

Sorry to ruin your fun guys, he may be back in 5 days.

:shakefist: Spoilsport! :mad:

Oh ffs, let the man speak, he was full of funneh!