Some shots of the cars in my car club

Which way did you break the law to get these cars in the US? From the north or come in as track vehicles?

I'm curious too... The RX-7 couldn't have been Canadian, it's too new.
As for the others I can't say... but what does it take to get those cars into the US? Quite a bit I would imagine?

Why does the EVO have a carbon fiber dashboard? Is the original weight of the dash that much more, or is it carbon fiber pieces stuck onto it?

I have taken a look many times of the time attack EVO at AMS racing, and I do not think it has that...

Last edited:
Why does the EVO have a carbon fiber dashboard? Is the original weight of the dash that much more, or is it carbon fiber pieces stuck onto it?

I have taken a look many times of the time attack EVO at AMS racing, and I do not think it has that...

car came with the dash like that unfortunately.

Oh, that is tragic. I even feel bad for him then, and I drive a Subaru! :blink:

Oh, that is tragic. I even feel bad for him then, and I drive a Subaru! :blink:

he drove a 2002 subaru wrx, i'm sure if he could he would put the stock one in but its not that easy to get a hold of an evo7 dash lol

here is a picture of his old wrx:

31.jpg

These are going to be driven legally in the US how?

I'm envious, you two have the technical know-how to mod cars. I see tranceporter drives a GTI. I'd seek help from vwvortex.com, but I find them arrogant and impatient with newcomers. I'll probably end up doing the light fixtures (new headlights, new tail lights, clear bumper markers) and that's it. I wouldn't know where to begin with car lowering and bodywork. :x

they're just bolts...if you don't break anything...it'll bolt straight back together.

you sound like my brother "i don't know what to do, or how to begin"

realy not that hard. get a wrench, and start unbolting! once you're on a roll, everything which needs to be done shall come clear

(don't do this if you need your car a few hours later...)

the best way to do it is keep everything organised in the order that it came off. and most importantly LABEL EVERYTHING! Even if you don't know what it is, make up a name for it that makes sense to you and that you will remember.

you didn't get that GTiR out of NH did you? Also i am interested how you registered it.

streeeetttstaaarrrrsss

didnt get to see all these pics. funny how i find them on here though! awesome pics as always will. and i miss you guys

Very cool collection. It must be fun getting everyone together for mods and driving.

I'm not really into performance cars these days, I guess I'm getting old. I get my speed thrills on the motorcycle anyway.

All I ask is that you keep it on your own side of the double-yellow and don't do that chicken-shit urban street racing that gets bystanders and other road users killed. Take it to the track or carve up the canyons, just don't turn any riders into hood-meat.

Last edited: