Someone just found a phone in a pack of butter...

marcos_eirik

Car(s)
Mostly my feet, occasionally a Tesla
Now imagine this; You go down to the super market to get a pack of butter, after a few days you start to notice something, and it turns out to be a mobile phone, in your pack of butter.... Then you discover it actually works...

Now that' what actually happened to someone according to this...

1297550492424_951.jpg

1297550620534_429.jpg

... :blink: What the... I don't even... Or is it a fake? It has to be...

Last edited:
The fact that it works isn't so surprising. Friend of mine discovered a phone that had been lost out in the wilderness. It had a small creek flowing over it. Logs indicated it was lost for about 2 weeks I think. It just charged up and worked fine.

Another reason to not store your phone in your front pocket. :p

Back when I was a kid, in the 80's, the supermarket used to sell these chocolate cakes with a small plastic toy inside. It used to be a figure from the then current TV animated series, like the Thundercats, Transformers and others. I ate lots of cakes just for the sake of collecting the figures.

I see nowadays things have changed.

yeah, pretty strange place to find a phone, but I'm also not surprised it still works. I found a phone frozen under my feet in a parking lot 2 years ago vibrating so I answered it and returned it to its owner about 15 mins later. that was pretty cool.

Was about to say, thats some weird looking peanut butter...but reading the article, thats actually margarine. Still a weird find.
I'm surprised it got through processing without messing up the machinery.

Not that I care...

Who digs straight down to use butter?
The machines that fill the tubs are preset with a certain amount to put in each tub, the phone would make that tub overflow?

The machines that fill the tubs are preset with a certain amount to put in each tub, the phone would make that tub overflow?
:lol: I never expected I would discuss how butter/margarine is put into tubs, but anyway:

A) They might weigh the tubs while they're being filled, which would probably mean less volume of product because the phone has a higer density.
B) That tub does indeed look as full as in any way possible, but perhaps the tub is large enough to leave a bit of space under normal circumstances.

Or perhaps the "butter" if more fluid when it's filled, and that foil layer is just put on the top, and excess is squeezed out. Or perhaps the container isn't normally filled all the way (the margarine I usually buy is like this) and the phone just took up that void space.