Ownership Verified: Something something bluemotion something BMW. It's not a 116i.

Terrex

Car(s)
VW Golf 6R
Damm it, with the snow my only chance of beating you melted away aswell :lol:.

Also: update your cars list on your profile ... Mr rich guy with 4 vehicles :p:mrgreen:.

Last edited:

Adunaphel

KLAUWD
STAFF MEMBER
DONOR
Car(s)
'18 Clio; '13 Cube Hyde
That thing is like a rollercoaster with Joe behind the wheel.

loose_unit

DONOR
Car(s)
Zastava, MX-5, M140i, Pluriel, Equus
Congratulations, Joe. You might wanna think about issueing ride tickets at next Ringmeet :p
No laps unless I have insurance that covers me on the ring, and currently, I don't :) I will have a look around in spring though. I believe HUK24 covers the ring and I used them for my motorbike insurance.

That thing is like a rollercoaster with Joe behind the wheel.
:lol:

eizbaer

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Seat Leon
Just to understand that correctly, which one of the following?
a) 140i + Joe = rollercoaster
or
b) 140i = rollercoaster + joe (i.e. joe driving said rollercoaster - actually typing this out, it doesn't quite make sense, does it?)

?_?

MacGuffin

Forum Addict
DONOR
Car(s)
'17 Ford Mustang GT Fastback
No laps unless I have insurance that covers me on the ring, and currently, I don't :) I will have a look around in spring though. I believe HUK24 covers the ring and I used them for my motorbike insurance.

:lol:
I wasn't talking about the Ring ;) I would never drive on the Ring with a leased or financed car as well. The chances of it going catastrophically wrong and ruining you financially are simply too big.

But the Eifel has lots and lots of very nice roads. No need for the Ring to enjoy the ride.

loose_unit

DONOR
Car(s)
Zastava, MX-5, M140i, Pluriel, Equus
I wasn't talking about the Ring ;) I would never drive on the Ring with a leased or financed car as well. The chances of it going catastrophically wrong and ruining you financially are simply too big.

But the Eifel has lots and lots of very nice roads. No need for the Ring to enjoy the ride.
If I have insurance, the risk not all that different while driving hard on a public road as it is on the ring.

narf

Sgt. Maj. Buzzkill
DONOR
Car(s)
'16 VW The Beetle Cabrio

Mitchi

Sierras für alle!
DONOR
It depends on their definition of "joyride".

You know how insurances think ;)
And I'd say in that case even more so it depends what race track means, because in that case the ring is also a toll road, which should be seen as a lesser thing compared to a race track :hmm: