Something Viper007Bond would be wise to keep in mind

You're awesome. Seriously, I've been relying on this site basically since it opened, and if I haven't bothered to say it before - hey, even if I have! :mrgreen: - thank you. There are a lot of people in the world who bring grief to everyone they touch, who just increase entropy everywhere they go, spreading misery and displeasure in their wake, but whether you think about it every day or not, you genuinely do make ton of people happy, myself included. Thanks, mate.

Reactions: TC
Haha, you're quite welcome. :)

What he said. Wow, (barely) 2004 join date, you've really been around a while!

Feel the Viper <3

Don't forget all the others in the support crew that keep servers (mostly) running and updates and all that <3 to them too

*feels the love* :D

I came here for the calm before the storm, I left pleasantly surprised.

Yep.

ive called several forums home over the years but this one is by far the best, warmest, most interesting, etc.

such great members too.

Viva la Finalgear

You're awesome. Seriously, I've been relying on this site basically since it opened, and if I haven't bothered to say it before - hey, even if I have! :mrgreen: - thank you. There are a lot of people in the world who bring grief to everyone they touch, who just increase entropy everywhere they go, spreading misery and displeasure in their wake, but whether you think about it every day or not, you genuinely do make ton of people happy, myself included. Thanks, mate.

registered to agree.

Also, vipers are awesome and I'm upset that obama is forcing them to have traction control.

Totally not what I expected after reading the title :lol:

Same here. :lol:

Also, vipers are awesome and I'm upset that obama is forcing them to have traction control.

I'm not. On the street, you want traction control to save accidentally wheel spin and crashing into a ditch. On the track, the off-button solves everything.

Last edited: