Ownership Verified: Sports car: Corvette

geeman

suomiface
Car(s)
Toyota Corolla,Chevrolet Corvette,Alfa Romeo Mito
As I said on the Stilo thread my plan was to get a sportier car too. Due to gearbox explosion, the company I work for laying off people, saving money and plans getting grander it took a bit longer than expected.

But here it is, my 1994 Corvette.

Here it is on the day it arrived, it was horrible rainy day so it's dirty

I spent today washing it

Yes, it has a proper gearbox!

It's not in perfect condition. There are some marks on paint, the wheels good use some refurbishing. The air con leaks a bit, cruise control doesn't work. And more importantly it needs new rear tyres to pass inspection. But the running gear is in great order. The previous owner was a Corvette enthusiast and he pretty much used this as his daily driver so all the important things work. He had it in storage for the winter and decided to sell it before getting it inspected for this year, because he had other cars to maintain.

That looks awesomely clean and the issues you mentioned seem to be fixable or ignorable (cruise control) for now

'grats

It might be a 1994 model but that is so '80s that I can't help but love it. It looks like it should come with a laser disc player and a voucher for a free perm and linen suit.

It might be a 1994 model but that is so '80s that I can't help but love it. It looks like it should come with a laser disc player and a voucher for a free perm and linen suit.

Blast some disco music and go score some cocaine. :p

<3

Awesome car, congratz!

What's the panel above the A/C controls? Just a blank panel? I thought for a while it was a TFT panel, it would be the perfect size for a nav screen :lol:

What's the panel above the A/C controls? Just a blank panel? I thought for a while it was a TFT panel, it would be the perfect size for a nav screen :lol:
That's where most of the warning lights appear.

INB4 You've never seen, anything, like this before

Seriously, I think late C4s are underrated and I'd even pick one over a base C5. Shame about the Optispark though.

Great! Now I'm going to spend the rest of the evening browsing mobile.de for used C4's.

Also congrats, hope you post more pics :)