Spot Them Beater Cars

The other side of this Merc looked just as bad. I did see it moving under its own power later the same day, though.

_full.jpg

The best or nothing indeed... *sarcasm*

In Michigan we would call this a weathered car. A bit of rust doesn't make it unsafe, and these days it is kinda cool to have some wear on an older car, right? :p

In Michigan we would call this a weathered car. A bit of rust doesn't make it unsafe, and these days it is kinda cool to have some wear on an older car, right? :p

By that logic, my XJ should be the definition of cool and I should have people throwing money at me to buy it.

Spot Them Beater Cars

Same with my wago-oh wait, I have. Usually by people who look to be over 40 but, either way...

There were dents and scratches on four out of the six sides this car had; three sides showed signs of not-great body repairs having been performed.

Tis but a scratch!

k3QsUv3.jpg

Well thats not good.

26c347fe80c29307eef73881e5adacb0.jpg

Maybe if you can't enter the left side of your vehicle because it's sealed off, you should just fix or get rid of the car.

S123 slowly rotting away ... :cry:

_full.jpg

The 626 you can see on the right side was in almost as bad shape as the poor little Nissan. Dunno how long they've been standing on that same parking lot, beause I'm quite sure I've seen them before. They're both packed full with random crap and spare parts (I think the Nissan had an exhaust pipe and the Mazda had a green door in the trunk).

_full.jpg

That Cherry seems to be a tough little car. I spotted it in May 2015 when visiting Tampere. That was so hilarious sight that we absolutely had to take some pictures of it with my friend's Cherry.

20150504_182849_zpsqfgmoasf.jpg~original

20150504_182906_zpskqcretzu.jpg~original

20150504_182933_zps60rfvvrs.jpg~original

20150504_182949_zps38itkirp.jpg~original

20150504_183100_zpseeipnl59.jpg~original

Was this Honda Jazz anywhere near?

20150504_183014_zps0bob2ddz.jpg~original

20150504_183031_zpscex75yee.jpg~original

The other side of this Merc looked just as bad. I did see it moving under its own power later the same day, though.

_full.jpg

That's not a beater, that's just how that era Mercedes looks like :p

That Cherry seems to be a tough little car. I spotted it in May 2015 when visiting Tampere. That was so hilarious sight that we absolutely had to take some pictures of it with my friend's Cherry.

Yeah, I think it's been around that same building for at least a few years now :p

Was this Honda Jazz anywhere near?

20150504_183014_zps0bob2ddz.jpg~original

Still hanging around, on a different section of the same parking lot where the Cherry is "resting" right now. They're both on the other side of that building where you took your pictures :)

Untitled-1.jpg

I even included the crappy Civic I posted in the Carbage thread :lol:

I would love it if there was another crappy Jazz with plates beginning "DUR", but that's not possible :p

(Re-)Introducing Dallas Beater Falcon Guy!

I've seen this car running around Dallas for more than a decade and it's always looked like this. You see this thing all over the damn place with the same older guy driving it.