Spray-on mud for your 4x4/SUV

swek

Retired Moderator
Car(s)
Had a bicycle once.
The company's website points out that it is illegal to use the spray to obscure a vehicle's number plate and did not condone it being used to avoid speed cameras.

They'r just giving people good ideas :p

Particularly usefull for X5 drivers :D

I wanna see the companies website but it isnt listed in there :( I wanna see some pic's and judge them :mrgreen:

That is the stupidest thing I've ever seen. Why would I pay for fake mud when I could just get real mud on it for free.

AAHAHAHAHA

I love how they have links to website that show speed camera locations. hahah you can tell this is just to get out of being caught for speeding.

This is quite hilarious indeed. :lol: And I think that it's quite easy to find some mud in UK countryside... So why pay for it? :? :lmao:

Lederlieber said:
This is quite hilarious indeed. :lol: And I think that it's quite easy to find some mud in UK countryside... So why pay for it? :? :lmao:

And how will you get you X5 there ? The whole car simply refuse to leave the Tarmac.

Honestly, it's intended to prevent tickets or to mock guys living in the city. Seems like you country guys don't understand. It would be a real hassle for me to get my SUV dirty. Drive out of the city 30 mins, seek a forrest lane 10 mins, get your car really dirty 15 mins and drive back. One hour and twenty five minutes to get it done. Thanks, I'd rather have the spray. :lol:

swek said:
Honestly, it's intended to prevent tickets or to mock guys living in the city. Seems like you country guys don't understand. It would be a real hassle for me to get my SUV dirty. Drive out of the city 30 mins, seek a forrest lane 10 mins, get your car really dirty 15 mins and drive back. One hour and twenty five minutes to get it done. Thanks, I'd rather have the spray. :lol:
Country guys? :lol: Yea, I got your point...

Generally it's crazy how weird things some people make just for breaking the law. Mud spray, OMG. :lol: