Spy Shot: Mercedes-Benz E-Class

I've always loved the model 3rd from the bottom... The lines of the car, although a tad boxy, are nicer than the more modern ones.
Yes it was a nice conservative car back in its time when the Benz badge wasnt chucked around like it is today.
Get it in black, tint the windows and chuck on some Brabus rims... PIMP
You reffering to that old model or the new one :bangin:

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
Get it in black, tint the windows and chuck on some Brabus rims... PIMP
You reffering to that old model or the new one :bangin:

Apologies... the old model :thumbsup:

The E Class has never been my thing, but then Mercedes never has either. I get the point, I mean, put a Saturn 5 rocket in a heavy luxo barge and shoot it down an autobahn, and the S-Class is always the most brilliant car technologically, but every Mercedes, other than the emotive lines of the CLS, leaves me cold. They have no soul. BMW and Porsche just seem to have that emotion about their cars, BMW especially now with the new design direction, but Mercedes seem to constantly design cars for 60 plus retirees and hairdressers (the SLK).
Even the SLR as a supercar looks grown up and mature. That isn't what a supercar is. Compare the supercharged V8 supercars, the Ford GT, the Koenigsegg and the SLR and look which one looks like the token adult. With an automatic gearbox!!
Speed and power isn't everything, it's all about the emotion. That's why I love my Honda. It isn't a fast car, but it's like a little puppy dog. It's always willing to play and have fun. Cars without emotion are just appliances. And I have never been in a Mercedes with a soul.

someone mention'd they merc's change very often. doesnt it remind you of when preimiership football teams changed their kits pratically every season? just trying to make more and more money