Spy Shot: Mercedes S-Class S63 AMG (2006)

Salar said:
fbc said:
Salar said:
fbc said:
well that's not what it said in the post:
Mercedes claims makes this the most powerful naturally aspirated (no turbos, no superchargers) engine

No, but it was in the title

Where in this title is that mentioned: 'Spy Shot: Mercedes S-Class S63 AMG (2006)'

Anyway, the claim is being reported second hand, so who knows what on earth they really meant...

Not the title of this thread, smart dude.

http://www.germancarfans.com/news.cfm/newsid/2050712.007/Mercedes-Benz/1.html

Title: Mercedes-AMG 6.3 Liter Naturally Aspirated V8 Unveiled

The World's Most Powerful Normally Aspirated Eight-Cylinder Engine Made by Mercedes-AMG

Great, now care to show me where in this thread those links were posted?? I'm not being smart, just that no-one posted those threads or directly referred to them, so how am I supposed to know what you mean by 'it's in the title'?? Perhaps those links shouldve been posted with a note saying "They're referring to V8's only, see link"...

fbc said:
Salar said:
fbc said:
well that's not what it said in the post:
Mercedes claims makes this the most powerful naturally aspirated (no turbos, no superchargers) engine

No, but it was in the title

Where in this title is that mentioned: 'Spy Shot: Mercedes S-Class S63 AMG (2006)'

Anyway, the claim is being reported second hand, so who knows what on earth they really meant...

I realise that (e.g. Hyundai Chairman) but this time it's as if the roles have reversed