nissan370z.r1.kgp.ed.jpg

nissan370z.r2.kgp.ed.jpg

nissan370z.r3.kgp.ed.jpg

nissan370z.r4.kgp.ed.jpg

nissan370z.r5.kgp.ed.jpg

nissan370z.int1.kgp.ed.jpg

nissan370z.int2.kgp.ed.jpg

Can you say baby GT-R?

Can you say overly massive 2 door coupe, heavy assed gay looking hairdressers car? Sorry, in Australia, they're near on $70k - which for the performance you get in the current one is highway robbery considering their build quality is questionable too.

Yeah, it's a shame how you people on an island always get ripped off because of your own duties and taxes and such. :p

That'll be a sub $30K car here. Let's hope there's a turbo version, because that's been my greatest disappointment with the 350Z.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's a shame how you people on an island always get ripped off because of your own duties and taxes and such. :p

That'll be a sub $30K car here. Let's hope there's a turbo version, because that's been my greatest disappointment with the 350Z.

Dream on......... Nissan doesn't seem to understand that turbo is absolutely the best thing on the planet. Unless it comes to the R35.

On a separate note, looks like a normal 350Z with different lights. I still don't like the damn thing, after the Z32 which was both gorgeous and had turbos :(

It's not different enough looking to get a new number. Maybe 360Z, that extra +10 isn't warranted. :p

That looks fucking awesome. Always been a fan of the Zed and this looks tough as with the pumped guards.

They haven't changed much from the 350Z, have they? :(

Looks a damn sight better than the GTR, same goes with the interior as well. WTF nissan.

That looks fucking awesome. Always been a fan of the Zed and this looks tough as with the pumped guards.

Agreed - it looks fantastic, and I'm sure they've kept the performance & handling characteristics that make the current Z great. Win win.

They haven't changed much from the 350Z, have they? :(

They didn't change much externally between the 240Z and the 280Z, either. See my next point.

It's not different enough looking to get a new number. Maybe 360Z, that extra +10 isn't warranted. :p

Um... you do know that the number refers to the engine displacement, right? A 240Z has a 2.4, the 260Z had a 2.6, the 280Z and ZX had a 2.8L, etc., etc.

This one looks like it'll have a VQ37.

Dream on......... Nissan doesn't seem to understand that turbo is absolutely the best thing on the planet. Unless it comes to the R35.

You mean other than all the other turbo Nissans that they've sold in the US for forever? The turbo Sentra, the turbo 200SX, the old blower trucks...

Also, Nissan gets the same power without a turbo that it takes VW/Audi a turbo to achieve. :D

That said, it was a real disappointment when the rumored 350Z turbo never materialized. They made a turbo model a staple of the Z line with the 280ZX Turbo, and I was hoping for a 350Z Turbo.

I like it. A lot. This will be one very good looking car. The interior is lovely, too.

Already a fan of the 350Z, and this looks promising!

much nicer Inifiniti-level interior *golf claps*

Not sure about those taillights. They look borderline fugly on the front end of the Nissan Maxima.

15mfewp.jpg

But over all it looks pretty good.

Yeah...this fucked up light thing that Nissan has gotten into is atrocious. That aside, I think it looks great.

Always thought Nissan made ugly cars, but the last year or two I'm damn sure of it.

Can't see much of this car, but I'm sure it will look sinfully, painfully horrible.