St Louis Auto Museum and Sales - 11/26/2016

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
Mustang SVO - Frontier Pro-4X - BRZ - D21 Hardbody
Meet up with 93Flareside today in St Louis at the St Louis Car Museum and Sales. Interesting place, seems that they have some cars for sale, some are stored for customers and then there's just some fun petrobilia. The lady behind the front counter was super friendly and very knowledgeable.

The Atom is already 16 years old :blink:?

So much want in one single post.

I'll have that red Alpina E24, the blue 262 Bertone, the green GTO and the brown 450 SEL thank you very much.

That Bentley screams saloon which was cut up ten years ago, but hopefully it's more original than that and just a recent restoration.

This little bugger is the same as my 7 underneath! :D

20161126_132420_resized.jpg

Looks like a nice collection, thanks for the pics. :)

I just want the Buick.

[video]http://www.armedcats.net/image/view/POBTsW9KD7SrDACE[/video]

I would also like the Judge but, that color is not doing it for me.

I want the cobra R. Out of all the cars there, I could see myself actually driving only that. Even if the paint was bubbling on the hood.

I want the cobra R. Out of all the cars there, I could see myself actually driving only that. Even if the paint was bubbling on the hood.

Theres a guy around here with a Cobra R with license plate PFIFTY1

This was also the first long trip with the wagon. It's great up to 75mph. Around there, I get what feels like driveshaft vibration. So, I kept it at 70mph. And the drivers seat padding needs redoing. I sat almost completely on the springs.

This little bugger is the same as my 7 underneath! :D

Indeed, an American Bantam. This is the first real one I've seen in the flesh. I've only ever seen fiberglass replicas used in drag racing as altereds.

I just want the Buick.

I would also like the Judge but, that color is not doing it for me.

I figured the Buick would be your style. Sorry I didn't get a better photo. There was a row of cars you couldn't directly see stacked behind the front row.

I actually liked the Judge colors, first I had seen. All the others I have seen were orange or red.

Oh man I love me a Judge.... so much awesome in one post, and an I8 for some reason.

Oh man I love me a Judge.... so much awesome in one post, and an I8 for some reason.

The i8 is actually cool because of its looks - it's pretty much a concept car you can buy and drive right now. The C-pillar treatment is a designer's wet dream, I believe they had a hard time pushing it through all those cost-cutters and managers...

But yeah, there are many cars in that post that are way cooler. I'd have the Testarossa, though. And the Shelby Mustang Convertible for my wife.