Star Trek: Picard

CrzRsn

Mr. Fedewhatever
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
Looks pretty good. Maybe I’ll actually go back and finish TNG (abandoned it around early season 6) before this starts.

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
I was going to nitpick here just a tiny bit because Seven of Nine's one line of dialogue in the trailer was out of character but then it occurred to me that after 20 years she would have assimilated a more natural way of speaking than when she was on Voyager.

Agree with Ice, this looks epic.

Sent from my HRY-LX1 using Tapatalk

DanRoM

Forum Addict
Car(s)
MX-5 ND, CBF1000 & two bikes
From watching that trailer I have the feeling that I'm seriously lacking Star Trek knowledge. :D

@MWF - please disable that annoying advertisement closing your posts... ;)

Reactions: MWF

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
I've been trying to disable it since I got the phone!!

Edit. Just figured it out.

Last edited:

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
DONOR
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
Just don't use tapatalk. The mobile site is good enough with the new forum software.

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
DONOR
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
I was going to nitpick here just a tiny bit because Seven of Nine's one line of dialogue in the trailer was out of character but then it occurred to me that after 20 years she would have assimilated a more natural way of speaking than when she was on Voyager.

Agree with Ice, this looks epic.

She had shown quite a bit of "improvement" during the last episodes when she and Chakotay started their fling. I wonder if he'll get more than just a passing mention.

public

Has been known to shou emousshiöns
DONOR
Car(s)
MX-5 + others
From watching that trailer I have the feeling that I'm seriously lacking Star Trek knowledge. :D

@MWF - please disable that annoying advertisement closing your posts... ;)
This message is not supported by your version of Telegram Desktop. Please update to the latest version in Settings, or install it from https://desktop.telegram.org

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
DONOR
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
TNG doesn't end with the show. Generations, First Contact, Insurrection and Nemesis all follow Picard and the crew.

DanRoM

Forum Addict
Car(s)
MX-5 ND, CBF1000 & two bikes
That much I know. In contrast to the TNG TV series which I only followed occasionally in the afternoon schedule on German TV, the movies I have at least watched. I just can't remember much of the plots, and even less of the characters' state at the end.

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
Mustang SVO - Nissan Frontier Pro-4X & Altima
I'm looking forward to this. The episodes (movie?) where Picard went ahead always intrigued me and wanted to see more. Looks like this might get that itch scratched.

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
DONOR
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
That much I know. In contrast to the TNG TV series which I only followed occasionally in the afternoon schedule on German TV, the movies I have at least watched. I just can't remember much of the plots, and even less of the characters' state at the end.
It's on Netflix in HD and proper language.

Dr_Grip

Made from concentrate
DONOR
Car(s)
1979 Opel Kadett | 1972 Ford Country Sedan
Also, Frakes will direct at least two episodes, which makes him involved as a director in all Star Trek installments since TNG, including The Orville!

CrzRsn

Mr. Fedewhatever
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
Also, Frakes will direct at least two episodes, which makes him involved as a director in all Star Trek installments since TNG, including The Orville!
Didn’t know that. Thats awesome. How amazing would it have been if he was in TOS as a teenager.

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
I just found out that Brent Spiner recorded a jazz album in the early '90s, and that Picard, Jordi, Worf and Riker sang backing on one track.

:ROFLMAO: