Stars to Get into Reasonably Priced Cars

vote for Tiff Needel and Jay Leno! :cool:

But with Jay Leno, they could speak hours about Cars :D

This Idea about the Bond actors, is a good one, BUT, you need to remember, that they haven't got such a budget, to bring Pierce Brosnan, Sir Sean Connery, or Craig.
And, I'd prefer to maintain a car, so you can compare between all the "Stars", that's the Original idea, that the "Stars" compete each other to be the Fastest...

anyway...
Cheers

Last edited:
Ditto to Rowan Atkinson, Jay Leno, Tiff, they really should put Eric Bana on the show aswell

LOLERICBANA. :lol:

They've had Roger Daltrey and Ronnie Woods so I think it's about time they got someone from Zeppelin.

I think they should do a reasonably priced car challenge where the hosts all have XXX number of pounds to buy a car that can beat the Lacetti. They would each have to set a lap time in the lacetti of course to set the bar, and then they have to buy a car that can beat it, I think a limit of 200-250 pounds would make for quite the challenge.

I would like to see some rally drivers - and now there are many without a car.
How about

M?kinen
Sainz
Loeb
Hirvonen
Gigi - his driving style rocks

or some of the oldies

Vatanen
Blomqvist
Al?n

and speaking of them - how about a group B around the track?

This Idea about the Bond actors, is a good one, BUT, you need to remember, that they haven't got such a budget, to bring Pierce Brosnan, Sir Sean Connery, or Craig.

The Daily Show got Brosnan and they have less than 1/3rd of TG's viewership and probably don't have nearly half the budget. And although Craig is probably pretty busy, Connery is retired. But I don't think they spend too much on guests. While they could probably afford many big stars, they'll probably spend it elsewhere.

One person I think would be good is Leno because he'd probably do it for the price of the plane ticket.

Last edited:
I'm sure they have invited all those people and alot more, but most don't accept the invite.

Clint Eastwood

And while he's doing his lap, the Lacetti should be chased by a black R/C '63 Corvette :mrgreen:
I would LMAO.

Clint Eastwood

And while he's doing his lap, the Lacetti should be chased by a black R/C '63 Corvette :mrgreen:
I would LMAO.

If the guy driving the '63 Vette R/C car thinks that he is Liam Neeson, I'm all for that! :lol:

Another vote for Rowan - he'd be a great interview subject and a chance to knock Jay Kay off the top spot.

Rowan's got my vote! And let's see Lewis Hamilton do a lap in dry.

i know its impossible but i would've loved to have seen Steve McQueen doing that.
off the top of my head...
Tom Cruise (just for the ripping he would get from Clarkson)
Dan Castellaneta
Frankie Boyle (would enjoy seeing what he would say after all the jokes he makes about Clarkson and Hammond).
S?bastien Loeb

but i'd also vote for Rowan Atkinson and Tiff Needell as well.

Where's all the racing drivers? They need to fill out that F1 board! Actually I think they should change the F1 board to "racing drivers" board because then they wouldn't be limited. They could put rally drivers and such on there too.

and what about Gillian Anderson! Remember she was supposed to be a guest but was pregnant at the time.. maybe we'll see her in the coming series :)