Ownership Verified: Stepping to the dark side: Sifus e91 320d M-sport

Also fairly durable against chemicals ( especially if you consider it being a wax, which it hardly is - more like a sealant) from what I?ve heard.
Well from what i've heard is that this does not layer with anything... bilt hamber autobalm + this would be nice sell fix. :) Pretty durable also.

a47da82db45f56070800450c663cb9d8.jpg

82412841d71300c8e20cf560ec4d4080.jpg

Just out of curiosity, which wheels you prefer?

Lower ones look better in my eyes.

Lower suit the car really well, but I prefer the look of the upper ones.

Thanks for the comments..

Boring update incoming...
dbe63875f0d9b26576f32fd2642d3d6c.jpg

My car is dusty and has passed the 270k km mark. Parking light is out and i should do an oil change. Service says that it has 15k km to go but i like to do it every 15k. Parking light bulb is 40? btw.

light bulb is 40? btw.

I can't remember for sure if it's the E9x series of cars but there's some BMW around that age where the parking light bulb is a perfectly normal 10W halogen. The OE manufacturer is Philips but the BMW OEM part has its own Philips parts number that nobody else can get.

I, however, carry a Philips bulb that otherwise is completely identical, but the 5-digit Philips parts number is like 12036 instead of 12034, or something along those lines. And it doesn't cost 40?.

Shady fuckers.

I can't remember for sure if it's the E9x series of cars but there's some BMW around that age where the parking light bulb is a perfectly normal 10W halogen. The OE manufacturer is Philips but the BMW OEM part has its own Philips parts number that nobody else can get.

I, however, carry a Philips bulb that otherwise is completely identical, but the 5-digit Philips parts number is like 12036 instead of 12034, or something along those lines. And it doesn't cost 40?.

Shady fuckers.
Angel eyes?

Angel eyes?

Yes.

The difference Perc is remembering is that BMW only sells that bulb with the reflector included. But as said it's the same stock bulb, available in any car parts store. Applies to DRL lights as well, only then it's 15W iirc.

Last edited:
Yes.

The difference Perc is remembering is that BMW only sells that bulb with the reflector included. But as said it's the same stock bulb, available in any car parts store. Applies to DRL lights as well, only then it's 15W iirc.
good to know!

Yes.

The difference Perc is remembering is that BMW only sells that bulb with the reflector included.

No, I distinctly remember being given a burned out Philips H10W bulb with a parts number on it that didn't come up in our systems. We sell Philips and after digging around for a while I found it on our shelf. A completely normal Philips bulb that carries a different parts number when sold through BMW.

The ones with the little reflectors included are a bit of a pain in the ass. It's difficult to remove the bulb from the reflector.

No, I distinctly remember being given a burned out Philips H10W bulb with a parts number on it that didn't come up in our systems. We sell Philips and after digging around for a while I found it on our shelf. A completely normal Philips bulb that carries a different parts number when sold through BMW.

The ones with the little reflectors included are a bit of a pain in the ass. It's difficult to remove the bulb from the reflector.

Well, I assume the part number is on the bulb then. But still, that's why they cost what they do at BMW. And I don't see the difficulty with the reflector, easy to fit your fingers around the bulb, even with gloves on to not smudge it. And as the reflector has just a twist lock on the light cluster and easy to open wire connector, that's about the easiest way to change such a bulb.

Or I could remember this wrong, but I've done it on my e87, mothers e90 and F01.. :mrgreen:

maybe I should see what I bought (because havent opened the package yet :) )

Changed the parking bulb and took the car for oil + filter change and front end suspension bit check up (some clunking noises have been heard). Nothing obvious fault found (I havent found em either) so apparently its good for MOT now.

I riced the poor thing.. But i like it.

Attachments

• bmw_msport.jpg
    bmw_msport.jpg
    543.3 KB · Views: 82
Not a fan of those things, but yours has the m-sport suspension with the m-sport package and is all black so I think it?s fine.

And they are easily removed

Last edited:
Friday was a MOT day and it was a good day.
f469e6406d77a9104cf37d8beb8938ba.jpg

Strangely precise numbers in that shock absorber test.

Then again, I owned a Sierra where the front shocks had as much resistance as a bicycle pump. Still passed the shake test :lol:

Strangely precise numbers in that shock absorber test.

Then again, I owned a Sierra where the front shocks had as much resistance as a bicycle pump. Still passed the shake test :lol:
I was sipping so hot cocoa when he tested the shocks, brakes and emissions. So I dont have a clue if he just typed the results in. :)