STI Living Room redecorating?

Jmiller

Car(s)
2001 Oldsmobile Aurora 3.5
I saw this on another board and this was just too good not to post.

The OP says it was a bet

IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

And I guess the problem is now that the car is stuck and they dont want to scratch it. LOL

http://my350z.com/forum/lounge-off-topic/401683-help-decided-park-my-friends-sti-my-living-room.html

I don't see why he doesn't just back it out through the same double doors he used to get it in.

and this made me giggle, so it's getting reposted here:
http://img528.imageshack.**/img528/9423/yodawgjr4.jpg

He is a hero until you read this:

And I guess the problem is now that the car is stuck and they dont want to scratch it. LOL

Then he becomes an idiot.

^ Put some sticky tape over it (just not duct tape) and you'll be aight.

^Second that. Bandwidth exceeded.

EDIT: Went to photobucket to see it. Awesome way to spend Christmas with your car... :mrgreen:

I think the car should stay there for the holidays, even poor lil' Subies deserve to be loved during these festive times. Anyways if they want to maximize their chances of no damage then all they'd really need to do is take the mirrors off the doors and slowly back out. Those dumbasses are making this into a bigger issue then it really is.

I think the car should stay there for the holidays, even poor lil' Subies deserve to be loved during these festive times. Anyways if they want to maximize their chances of no damage then all they'd really need to do is take the mirrors off the doors and slowly back out. Those dumbasses are making this into a bigger issue then it really is.

I agree
I am sad I cannot park my car in my living room :(
I mean come on, parked in front of the big tv like that you got a pair of nice leather recliners and cup holders right there.....
It would be more awesome if you could make it work with racing video games though that would be fuuunnnn.

so did this guy eat a car, or did he just paint with one?

it looks nice as an interior feature though...

But I fail to see how it got 'stuck'. Open door, drive car in. So it fit through the doors going in, why can't they just back it out again?

Cool, someone decorated their room with Photobucket pictures. :p

It would be more awesome if you could make it work with racing video games though that would be fuuunnnn.

I had a go in a EVO VII rally car (full stripped out, cage etc) that was hooked up to GT4 in the rally mode, it was very very fun.