Clarkson: Still not sure what to do about the Stig

WillDAQ

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b00wbqzx/The_Chris_Moyles_Show_Friday_with_Jeremy_Clarkson

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/11969134

"We don't know what to do," he said, speaking to Chris Moyles on Radio 1. "Eventually a suggestion will come in and we'll say, 'Well that's a good idea' so we'll do that," he continued.
Come on FinalGear, we should be good at this sort of thing!

I suggest they carry on as normal except for a suitable Stig introduction:
"Some say that his contract expired and he was replaced... all we know is that he's called the Stig."

Some say he figured out how to use his vocal chords and had to be culled.
Others say he finally met the great piano in the sky.

All we know is, he's Fresh Stig?

I think that The Stig was chased down and murdered by a bunch of topless women on roller skates.

I believe in a thing called love.

0085959_big.jpg

Last edited:
They should fire him. Because of that book.

First person to post a "Deal With It" Stig picture gets a +rep.

Some say he was found on Rubens Barichello's property with an angle grinder, and he was swiftly dealt with afterwards.

All we know is... Here's White Stig MkII!

A few years ago, all they would have done was get another Stig in a different colour, but because of the US ans AUS shows and the merchandising they're afraid of doing that, cause they'd loose money.
I say screw capitalism and change the damn colour!

But at TopGear Live 2010 they made a big deal of it being the first outing of the brand new white Stig? Now I am confused.

here's an idea

here's an idea

They need a "new" Stig, they need to keep the white suit.

Jeremy says "Ehm, as you all may have heard, we had some .... difficulties ... with our Stig, so we had him sent in for repairs!"

Make a skit where they have the Stig go to a "Stig factory" with an assembly line of Stigs, like in the terminator movie. Rows of partially assembled "Stigs", various Stiggy parts on racks, like helmet/heads, gloved hands, boots.

Stig sits in a chair like on Robocop. Then have a machine come in from above and remove his head, another one comes in and puts on a new one, A technician comes in and turns him back on, he gets up and walks out to some sort of fast car and peels out.

Jeremy continues - "Anyway, that's all sorted. Now, some say ....."

They have done the stig farm but they've still got to work out what to say on air.

"Some say that his contract wasn't renewed.... and that he's been replaced by Rubens Baracello, all we know is that he's called the Stig."

They have done the stig farm but they've still got to work out what to say on air.

"Some say that his contract wasn't renewed.... and that he's been replaced by Rubens Baracello, all we know is that he's called the Stig."

i like the second one, i could hear them saying that for real. that one would stick and cause all kinds of rumors! +1

Clarkson said:
You see, we needed a new Stig because our old one evolved into a semi-literate human, who thought it could survive on its own in a capitalist global economy *Go to clip of Stig dying in a board meeting or something*. Introducing the new Stig, whose only instincts are to drive and procreate with sponges.

Replace the last bit with a Clarkson original.