Stupid Driver Stories

Yes, it is too much space at a red light without extenuating circumstances (such as seeing the dude ahead with his reversing lights on). There's no need to be that far back. He probably thought you were letting him over on purpose.
In that circumstance, i'd very likely think the same thing. Ten foot at a stop light... that's just nuts. May as well have stopped a full half mile back.

Yes, it is too much space at a red light without extenuating circumstances (such as seeing the dude ahead with his reversing lights on). There's no need to be that far back. He probably thought you were letting him over on purpose.

that could be the case, again though, i was on the middle lane. as far as the distance thing, 10 feet was just an estimate. i make it a point that i can see the bottom of the car in front of me. i dont wanna be close at a light. i hate when people get 2 inces off my butt at the light

that could be the case, again though, i was on the middle lane. as far as the distance thing, 10 feet was just an estimate. i make it a point that i can see the bottom of the car in front of me. i dont wanna be close at a light. i hate when people get 2 inces off my butt at the light

Dude. If you're that scared of red lights, it might not be the right time for driving.

there was a occasion that i was stopped at a set of lights, a fair distance away like the previous poster. this turned out to be a good thing as the car in-front decided to reverse back randomly

That's actually the right thing to do, because if the cars are close together there is more room per block meaning there is better flow of traffic, so people don't have to sit at a green because there are 3 cars on the previous block taking up all of it.

Forgot to quote. Nevermind.

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blind_io/2010/06/30/dnh95d.jpg

Pulled up to a stop sign in a mall parking lot, the road leads out to a major street. As I start to go a woman in a Cadillac STS pulls over the double-yellow, runs the stop and drives next to me through the intersection. She then starts pulling back into my lane with me next to her. Keep in mind that as soon as she paced me through the intersection while driving into oncoming traffic I was on my horn, and I stayed on it the whole time. She's now driving about four inches from my front tire with my horn going all the time. She then tries to cut into me and ends up well over the stop line at the main road, blocking both lanes and so close to me that if I were to pull forward about six inches I would scrape her car and remove her mirror.

When I look over she's freaking out, thrashing around in the driver's seat.

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blind_io/2010/06/30/dnh95d.jpg

Pulled up to a stop sign in a mall parking lot, the road leads out to a major street. As I start to go a woman in a Cadillac STS pulls over the double-yellow, runs the stop and drives next to me through the intersection. She then starts pulling back into my lane with me next to her. Keep in mind that as soon as she paced me through the intersection while driving into oncoming traffic I was on my horn, and I stayed on it the whole time. She's now driving about four inches from my front tire with my horn going all the time. She then tries to cut into me and ends up well over the stop line at the main road, blocking both lanes and so close to me that if I were to pull forward about six inches I would scrape her car and remove her mirror.

You know, this is one of those cases where on the spot execution should be legal.........

I swear if I had the Zombie Plow on the X I would have fucked up her Caddy six ways from Sunday.

I swear if I had the Zombie Plow on the X I would have fucked up her Caddy six ways from Sunday.
You legally could have done that anyway, zombie plow or not. Surely she had insurance that would have fixed your truck. :p

Yeah, but I didn't want to deal with the hassle. My X would have fucked her up pretty good though. I'd still rather have the Deer Juicer installed and rip open the side of her Caddy like a tin of beans and then offer to not press charges for vehicular assault, leaving her to deal with the damage.

Yeah, but I didn't want to deal with the hassle. My X would have fucked her up pretty good though. I'd still rather have the Deer Juicer installed and rip open the side of her Caddy like a tin of beans and then offer to not press charges for vehicular assault, leaving her to deal with the damage.

ROFL

1. Creeping around the middle
2. Accelerating while I change lanes, almost hitting me
3. Braking in front of me
4. Blocking middle lane again

Just your average German driver. Was recorded at ~140km/h, and at the end some big ass insect hit my screen and I just HAD to clean it...for safety!
thanks btw for reminding the whole of America that we all constantly listen to shitty Eurodance music :p

You know, if you randomly jump around within that video the music is still seamless.

That's what I love most in these situations: people try to gain an advantage over me abandoning the traffic rules as well as common sense, and then they get mad at me for not giving in.

thanks btw for reminding the whole of America that we all constantly listen to shitty Eurodance music :p

Yeah, in order to justify that music I'd have to be driving a whole SHITTON faster than that. Like orders of magnitude faster. And really, that looked like 45 fucking miles per hour. Speed the fuck up.

oi, trance isn't shitty:D

i was really happy they had electro stations in europe. it surprised me to actually hear the dj broadcasts on the radio rather than just the internet.

I should really try to avoid driving around town on pension pay-out day (Thursdays). Old people who can barely see over the steering wheel, wandering in their lanes, not giving way, hitting the brakes for no real reason and going 20km/h below the speed limit freaking everywhere! :wall:

Is it just me, or do parking garages seem to attract morons? I was driving into one earlier, and the guy in front of me was doing the same thing. Except he did it by cutting the turn into the entrance. By driving over the sidewalk. All four wheels of his car, up on the sidewalk.

:hammer: