Stupid Driver Stories

i heard of stories of teens getting caught drunk on their bicycle at the age of 16
their punishment: the day they get their driving license, they had to hand it in for 2 months
how fucked up is that?

get convicted underage, and the moment you turn 18, everything is cleared
get caught drunk, and your sentence only starts after your 18th?

Indeed, I wonder if the average underage Molenbekian rioter gets the same treatment as a 16 year old having 3 beers and getting a little stupid on a bicycle....

It's all about easy targets, and right now we, the average law abiding (well you know, mostly) working Belgian is in the middle of a shooting gallery.

It was a lot closer than the wide lens on my camera made it seem. The guy was glued to his phone when I passed. And it was snowing pretty hard.

lhhI9dA.png

I don't care if you take yourself out, just don't take me out in the process.

Actually, I do care if you take yourself out because my insurance rates will go up.

More winter dumb

2a8onol.jpg

[video]

Driver crashes "avoiding octopus".

Some of the comments are pure gold! :ROFLMAO:

[video]

You had an empty lane to your left, why not move over?

UaJ1QgD.png

Hard to tell, but that trucker gone done and fucked up.

Why would I cruise in the passing lane? All three lanes were clear, he had no reason to move over and almost hit me.

I’m not saying to stay there but, when people are merging onto the highway, move over if there’s space to avoid the situation you had.

I’m not saying to stay there but, when people are merging onto the highway, move over if there’s space to avoid the situation you had.
But... They have their own lane. I was in no way preventing them from merging onto the highway.

You are missing the fact that it goes from 2 lanes to 3 so traffic doesn't need to merge they can just keep going straight.

But... They have their own lane. I was in no way preventing them from merging onto the highway.

Right but stupid people are going to be stupid. Nothing will make them change so avoid them like a pothole. In my travels i have found that it’s better to just go around the human obstacle rather than try and prove a point as it won’t be seen as such and drivers become aggressive.

Right but stupid people are going to be stupid. Nothing will make them change so avoid them like a pothole. In my travels i have found that it’s better to just go around the human obstacle rather than try and prove a point as it won’t be seen as such and drivers become aggressive.
So much this!
Instead of being frustrated by other people's behaviour, just move over to the left lane, overtake and make sure you're in front. I don't care what they do behind me...

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Yes, the problem here is definitely my driving and not the obliviot who's driving children around. Maybe I should've just pulled over in the median. Or better yet, I could've stayed home and avoided everyone. I could just become a recluse and never leave my house, just in case someone else does something stupid.

So much this!
Instead of being frustrated by other people's behaviour, just move over to the left lane, overtake and make sure you're in front. I don't care what they do behind me...

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Or you could, you know, acknowledge that this is the thread for examples of other people's shitty driving and not give another respected forum member a hard time for using it as such.

I think the point is that someone being paid to drive school children around should know how to use their mirrors and have lane discipline. Afterall, we don’t know if there was anyone hanging out in the blindspot to the left or approaching quickly from behind.