Stupid enviormentalists have invaded my school! (Post whatever here..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You live in Dublin, California, for fucks sake! I'm about 30 minutes away from you - don't make me laugh. I used to live in Utah and spent plenty of time in the mountains and deserts - trust me, honey, you don't get in touch with nature walking to the bus stop in Dublin.

How far up your own ass are you anyway? I mean, at some point will it cause a singularity or will you just cease to exist?

6a00ccff83efb6985d00d4142820f16a47-500pi

I step away from the forums for one afternoon, ONE FUCKING AFTERNOON, and ALL FUCKING HOLY SHITTING CHRIST HELL BREAKS THE FUCK LOOSE.

I haven't felt such suspense, such excitement, such anger and passion on this forum since Walter Goldsworthy came in yelling about the EXACT same things here, like a fucking useless idiot with nothing better to do than act like a pompous, arrogant douchebag in a British TV show forum, because we clearly have the power to influence world leaders.

P.S. Your kids hate you, and so do I. Was that evil enough? No? Good. I have NO FUCKING RESPECT for useless fearmongering tools who try to shove their beliefs down the throats of random, God-fearing strangers. You may be a good mother, but people liek you fucking piss me off to no end, whether you be of the religious, political, or environmental type. Fuck you, you useless **** and I hope you choke on a dick.

Voluntary Human Extinction? I'm a fan too! How about we start with you?

I value nature. This is my favorite trail...

51038334.jpg

*The Mulsanne Straight

That title was kind of my idea, Quicky obliged me. Not to blow my own horn (I'm not that flexible), but this whole thing is kind of my doing. Check page 3.

The truth needs little explaining
If you can sum it up in one sentence or sound-bite then it's oversimplified and you are either A)full of shit or B) a moron.

The jury is still out.

The answer is C) Both

actually, i mostly walk. That is why i am in touch with nature and give a damn about it. You know, if you actually spent some time in it, you would value it too.

I drive with the windows open, so I get the fresh air. So Im in touch with nature too.

Just sent her a message:

I can't believe you're saying this with a straight face. If you're not banned yet, please reply so we don't all think you're either legitimately retarded or in fact a robot; i.e. the machinations of a bored computer dweller having some fun with some British TV show fans.

P.S. I really do stand by what I said. I hate arrogant people who force their beliefs on otherwise rational people who are fully capable of making their own decisions. I used to support the environmentalist cause, but people like you make me sick.

-Blake Rong

I can't believe anybody in this day and age can be so utterly retarded. Why are these people allowed to breed and exist?

I hope her children never find this thread, because it would be tramautically embarrassing.

You are forcing your pollution on me and my kids. You are forcing much much more than a opinion on me. You are forcing your toxic crap in my planet with no concern. WAKE UP

She was banned before, but Blind_Io wanted to have some fun with her, and off went the ban. In hindsight, the thread might not have wound up like this if the ban remained... oh well. *fires up cyber-flamethrower*

Edit: You have a pretty cool name, BlaRo.

So will we.

You tell me what you are going to say to them when they say "MOM? What was it like before all the cars and pollution and consumption? What was it like when it was not so hot out?

I probably do more cleaning in one day than you do in a year.
american-psycho.jpg

You are forcing your pollution on me and my kids. You are forcing much much more than a opinion on me. You are forcing your toxic crap in my planet with no concern. WAKE UP
You're forcing your useless drivel on me and my unborn children. Who the fuck said this was YOUR planet?

How about you do something useful instead of yelling at random everyday strangers? Go write to your local Congressman, petition for legislation, run for office, blow up a factory, etc. Oh wait, none of that shit won't work, so why take it out on us?

You kids will have to live in this world some day. You think about that
I fucking hate kids.

Edit: You have a pretty cool name, BlaRo.
haha, thanks. :D

Wait I'm sorry, but we are all perfectly clean human beings living in cosmopolitan apartments, dorms or suburban homes whereas you probably live in a dump which probably has no electricity because you think it will make the world burn up.

Oh and

2007M31.jpg

599GTB.jpg

2006PaganiZondaRoadsterFSA1280x960.jpg

2008AstonMartinDBSTrio1280x960.jpg

XJ13.jpg

And did I mention I'm 12, yes thats right 12! so what, are you gonna come over here and kill me? Because I'm a 12 year old boy! and you think I'm gonna overpopulate the universe! Let me tell you something.......NOBODY CARES HIPPIE! YES THATS RIGHT NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR THEORIES! WE ALL LIKE OUR FAST CARS, NICE CLOTHES AND COSMOPOLITAN PENTHOUSES SO GO AWAY AND STFU!

And again

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=zUGYO-ZCwSs[/YOUTUBE]

You're the Dark Lord and the Girls are on our side, now watch what happens to the dark lord, you see that's what gonna happen to you if you keep forcing your so called opinions on us.

(Rant Over)

Last edited:
So did we come to the conclusion that melissa is not a bot?
melissa1813 said:
actually, i mostly walk. That is why i am in touch with nature and give a damn about it. You know, if you actually spent some time in it, you would value it too.

What nature? I saw the google image, you live in a suburb which exist by the mass destruction of nature. You want nature? I can't see the forest through tree's where I'm at. I got everything from deer to wild turkey running through my property (and yes thanks giving dinner is just hanging out on my deck).

You're only caring about nature because you feel bad for having been apart of it's destruction. Of course you've only helped destroy it more by reproducing, those kids of yours are going to need food, which means cutting down trees for farm land, they are going to need raw materials for that bicycle they'll inevitably want, along with the house they will eventually buy, the computers they will buy.

BTW, you know how many raw materials go into producing that computer you're currently using to respond in this forum? Those plastic buttons, and casing are all made from crude oil. The gold in the circuit boards is strip mined...

Oh and then of course the salt you like before doing those tequila shots to drown out that anger you feel twards us destroyers of the earth... yep it's mined in just as a destructive manner.

Face it you're the leading cause of the destruction of this planet you so love, do it a favor and fill that skull with lead, or go get the pussy sown up... wait you obviously need to get laid, do do that, just get a hysterectomy and stop procreating.

Status
Not open for further replies.