Stupid enviormentalists have invaded my school! (Post whatever here..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of kids killing their parents.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1900A_ktEg[/YOUTUBE]

You kids will have to live in this world some day. You think about that

You are assuming I'm selfish enough to reproduce like you have. You no more care for the planet than you do your kids' futures. First you wanted to save the planet and be in touch with the universe, now it's for your kids, but what I really hear you saying is "I don't want to face my children. I'm making a stink about this now so I can live in my house in Dublin and feel good about myself"

I probably do more cleaning in one day than you do in a year.

Yeah, because I'm sure you know so much about us. We're a bunch of guys who don't agree with you. I'm sure it's easier for you to imagine us wallowing in our own stink

You are forcing your pollution on me and my kids. You are forcing much much more than a opinion on me. You are forcing your toxic crap in my planet with no concern. WAKE UP

Excuse the fuck out of me. I drive a ULEV car and I ride a motorcycle that gets over 50 MPG and isn't stuck idling in traffic. I also didn't come to your forum to talk about my opinion. I bet if we take a good long look at your life you are probably just as culpable as the rest of us.

You had better make sure your own house is clean before you start throwing stones, honey.

"What was it like when we could go outside all the time?" What are you going to tell them?

That age is upon us sweet heart. I, along with my siblings, all recall days we couldn't go to school because of heavy smog alerts.

You do understand that modern cars can take the dirty air from places like the LA basin and clean it up? In fact it's a feat the Prius can do.

I used to consider myself a liberal, but look at the people who I shared that title with. Now I'm ashamed of myself.

You're making me look bad.

That age is upon us sweet heart. I, along with my siblings, all recall days we couldn't go to school because of heavy smog alerts.

You do understand that modern cars can take the dirty air from places like the LA basin and clean it up? In fact it's a feat the Prius can do.

And the whole Volvo line, including the XC90 (that's the SUV, honey) and the V8 S80.

We need more not-dudes on this thread.

I don't know why BlaRo hates kids. He probably just hasn't had them prepared properly. Personally, I like them pit-roasted with Bearnaise sauce.

Aww. :comfort: :p

I don't know why BlaRo hates kids. He probably just hasn't had them prepared properly. Personally, I like them pit-roasted with Bearnaise sauce.
I dunno...not my style. I'm not a big fan of the texture, kinda like venison. They're not bad baked with a lemon glaze, though.

Is there a word for human meat?

Yes, this is a step in the right direction. We need more of this. Taking something destuctive and making it healthy.

Another reason to hate kids.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5UG7ISJfP0[/YOUTUBE]

Yes, this is a step in the right direction. We need more of this. Taking something destuctive and making it healthy.

Umm, what exactly is a step in the right direction? Look around, sweet-cheeks, you're all alone in here.

There's not enough vintage Honda love in this thread of doom.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TvcY4OTNQs[/youtube]
:drool: YES! MY BIKE IS GOING TO BE JUST LIKE THAT (except not stock so therefore badass!)

I miss my beautiful bin of parts :cry:

Where? I see nothing but destruction. Have you taken our advice and gotten drunk and high?

I dont see why i am so hated for supporting something positive. What are you all so afraid of?
It's because you're imposing your beliefs on total strangers, who are completely rational and capable of making their own choices without purposeful malice toward nature (well, until you came here and we decided to do burnouts in front of your house in our '69 Chargers...can somebody please get on that, stat?).

It also hurts you that you're not fucking reading a single thing we're saying, which leads us to rightly confirm that you're FUCKING RETARDED.

You kids will have to live in this world some day. You think about that

Well you assume any of us want kids. I have put practically no thought into it, and the way I see it is their problem, not mine.

This generation is already to lazy and uninspired, I figure this is just a little motivation.

I dont see why i am so hated for supporting something positive. What are you all so afraid of?

This isn't fear, doll, this isn't even anger; it's more like a cat playing with a mouse before it eats it. You haven't offered a shred of evidence to support your claims, you have no argument, no credibility, nothing. All you have offered is new-age bullshit and a badly flawed interpretation of already dumbed-down theories that don't even apply to the climate.

At best you are an annoyance, and when we are done getting our jollies we are going to throw you out like the hooker in my trunk.

If that one doesn't make it into the "Funny Forum Quotes" thread I may have to consider a new title, because I would have officially lost my edge.

It's because you're imposing your beliefs on total strangers, who are completely rational and capable of making their own choices without purposeful malice toward nature (well, until you came here and we decided to do burnouts in front of your house in our '69 Chargers...can somebody please get on that, stat?).

It also hurts you that you're not fucking reading a single thing we're saying, which leads us to rightly confirm that you're FUCKING RETARDED.

With HEMI's or 440 Six Packs?

Status
Not open for further replies.