Stupid enviormentalists have invaded my school! (Post whatever here..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where? I see nothing but destruction. Have you taken our advice and gotten drunk and high?

And laid! That is a big need. Blind being the closest may be willing to ablidge if you're half way decent, I hear hate sex can be pretty damn good.

*sorry to throw you to the wolves mate but it is for a good cause

If that one doesn't make it into the "Funny Forum Quotes" thread I may have to consider a new title, because I would have officially lost my edge.

I added the whole thread from when this first started.

And laid! That is a big need. Blind being the closest may be willing to ablidge if you're half way decent, I hear hate sex can be pretty damn good.

*sorry to throw you to the wolves mate but it is for a good cause

I can understand your logic, but with friends like you guys who need enemies. Now, I would do the same thing in your position, but you should know that I'm very into self-preservation and when backed into a corner l am likely to find an alternate solution. Like, I dunno, eating your arm or something.

Do you think this kind of stupid is catching? I mean, she could have the Brain Worms or something.

My friends and I would call someone who has an attractive body but crappy personality a "Grudger" or "Grudge-Fuck." Alicia Silverstone is a good example, hot as hell but a spokesgirl for PETA.

Yay, I got a reply! :dance:
melissa1813 said:
BlaRo said:
I can't believe you're saying this with a straight face. If you're not banned yet, please reply so we don't all think you're either legitimately retarded or in fact a robot; i.e. the machinations of a bored computer dweller having some fun with some British TV show fans.

P.S. I really do stand by what I said. I hate arrogant people who force their beliefs on otherwise rational people who are fully capable of making their own decisions. I used to support the environmentalist cause, but people like you make me sick.

-Blake Rong
Yeah, I am real. we can all have our own opinions. i am not forcing anything on you. Car obsessed people, however, do force toxic crap in my enviorment
Why, because we have a passion and a hobby that we support? I don't see why you don't concentrate on the millions of people living next to you and down the street who use their cars for daily transportation, driving to and fro to the shopping mall that proudly resides near your humble abode,

as opposed to the relatively few people in the world who enjoy working on, driving, racing, and enjoying the vehicles they have poured countless hours and money into

I live in Syracuse, NY. (You're welcome to come to my address and we can debate this like actual human beings, anytime.) Nearby resides Lake Onondaga, which conveniently happens to be one of the most polluted lakes in the world. Now what do you think is worse, somebody like me who enjoys riding his economical and lightweight 1976 Honda CB550F (that's a motorcycle to you dear) on the weekends because he loves to ride, or the entire 147,000 residents of Syracuse living next to a festering pit of mercury, ammonia, phosphorus, and salt as a result of 50 years of industrial dumping? Why not do something about other environmental problems and actually be useful, instead of spewing New Age shit to a crowd that couldn't care any less?

There's a lot more to protecting the environment than yelling at car enthusiasts how much you hate their hobby.

And you're right, everything we do has a consequence. But that doesn't give you the right to call us monkeys.

With HEMI's or 440 Six Packs?
440s, preferably with the Shaker. Too clean?! Add some Cherry Bombs and we'll see about that! :twisted:

This is so much more fun than sleeping.

Man this one just had to come in here with this random BS. I was actually going to make a seriously thread on the environment... earlier.

I can understand your logic, but with friends like you guys who need enemies. Now, I would do the same thing in your position, but you should know that I'm very into self-preservation and when backed into a corner l am likely to find an alternate solution. Like, I dunno, eating your arm or something.

Do you think this kind of stupid is catching? I mean, she could have the Brain Worms or something.

My friends and I would call someone who has an attractive body but crappy personality a "Grudger" or "Grudge-Fuck." Alicia Silverstone is a good example, hot as hell but a spokesgirl for PETA.

With as much of an environmental nut as she is, she is more than likely to swallow*... gotta get that protien somewhere.

*statistically speaking.

Does anyone have Jeremy's number?

You make CO2 when you sleep. Sleep causes global warming!

I wonder if she has a hand-cranked computer or if she's attached to the grid like the rest of us evil people? After all, hundreds of acres were flooded by the dams that make about 40% of California's electricity, the rest comes from carbon sources with a small percentage (< 10%) coming from wind or other such sources.

I'm tired. Sleep now... cxfgchftfzmjx

monkeys in metal cages, going down the road. they put themselves there. Why, I cant say? come outside and play monkeys. I am lonely

WTF?

Hey Blind_Io, can you get on an environmentally friendly bus down to melissa1813's house and turn her power switch off??

Actually, Quicky was kind enough to PM me GoogleMap directions to her house! However, if I do that I want to arrive in something with 16 cylinders that runs on liquid babies with baby-seal hubcaps and whale fore-skin seats*.

*actually exist- the barstools on the "Christina O" megayacht are covered in whale foreskin.

I would wager than the car enthusiasts, especially those on this forum, are likely to pollute less than an equal number of people from you're own neighborhood.

Car enthusiasts are a small minority, and are also ones to keep their vehicles in good tune. An engine that is in proper tune is an extremely clean burning engine. On that note, many of us enthusiasts have our race cars, which may be a bit harmful to the environment, but are also usually older cars and therefor we are recycling, and they aren't run long enough to be of significance. Our daily drivers are things like a V6 Buick Park Avenue (which is a LEV, and cleans the air in smoggy places).

This forum has a large population of Europeans and Australians, and if you look at the side bar you'll see what many of the drive... most are small hatchbacks with engines so small that they don't sell them in the US.

If you want to save the world, convince your neighbors to turn in their SUV's for minivans, Honda Fits, etc...

Actually, Quicky was kind enough to PM me GoogleMap directions to her house!

Well what are you waiting for... Flick the off switch!!

Actually, Quicky was kind enough to PM me GoogleMap directions to her house! However, if I do that I want to arrive in something with 16 cylinders that runs on liquid babies with baby-seal hubcaps and whale fore-skin seats*.

*actually exist- the barstools on the "Christina O" megayacht are covered in whale foreskin.

Barrow a pick-up and shove a few old pushmowers in the bed and fire them up. Go on now and go get you some grudge-booty. :lol:

You can probably find a bunch for free in the reycler, they likely just need a new sparkplug. 12 individual single cylinder engines are far more destructing than 1x16 cylinder engine :evil:

Ok, I'm off to bed. Before I leave, err, please read that message I sent to her above, and here's some more vintage Honda action. :mouse:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcCUMU2BQp0&mode=related&search=[/youtube]

She's a hippy, I might actually need those push mowers, if you get my drift.

Can't sleep. YAY, Boobs has arrived!

Oh, she left...

Status
Not open for further replies.