Subaru Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

nharrison21

Ok I know this might sound lame, but I live in Asheville, Nc. It seems that every one and there mother owns a Subaru here. So we created a revised version of the Punch Bug game of forever ago. Trust me once you get started with this game you will not be able to stop and will be looking for Subaru's all over the place. Here are the rules that we have come up with so far and please feel free to add some that you think will make the game funner.

1. Any car manufactured by the Subaru company (henceforth denoted as Subaru) shall be worth one point.

2. If said Subaru is white in color, it shall be worth five points.

3. If said Subaru is labeled as Baja, it shall be worth ten points.

4. If said Subaru is labeled as WRX, it shall be worth twenty points, and Tribeca it shall be worth fiftey points

5. If conditions 2 and 3, or 2 and 4 are met simultaneously, it shall be worth fifteen and twenty-five points, respectively.

6. If said Subaru has unnatural body panels of more than one color, it shall be worth thirty points.

7. Players shall be together, and shall call each Subaru by yelling, "Subaru!" If conditions 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 are met, they shall call out that condition. Ex: "Subaru, white!"

8. Once a Subaru has been called, it shall be tagged, and shall be out of play for the rest of the round.

9. If a player calls "Subaru," and it is determined that the vehicle is not a Subaru, that player shall lose five points. If the vehicle is white, the player shall lose ten points.

10. Points are tabulated, and a final score shall be determined by the sum of all points that a player gathers in a round of play.

Well thats how it goes so enjoy and lets the Games begin.

Nick

well it has to do with car in general, sorry if i put it in the wrong area, just thought it was a good idea to share it with other car fans

Ehm no offence but, what has this to do with Top Gear?

That's why it's in the game thread area.
still, i think that this is not really a good fit for this area.
this would be better in the random thoughts column.

ok i dont get it, do we take pictures of them in real life or take them off the internet?

I think this is supposed to be a roadtrip game. This section is more for the ongoing online games.

There should be extra points if it is an STi scooby

This game wont work.

ok. What's wrong with this thread? Let us count the ways.
1. it was in the wrong place
2. it isn't an ongoing game.
but most importantly
3.you bumped a 6 month old thread, jjj.
for the more flagrant offenders on this site, that's typically grounds for a ban. be warned, this thread fell into the category of "pocket-vetoed threads."
i'll have a mod close up this fucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.