Suche nach Java Software-Entwickler

Dino

aka Dins
Car(s)
Porsche Boxster S / Audi A4 Avant
I wanted to take the opportunity and advertise the position here in the forum.

Our company Modern CD Holding GmbH in Saarbr?cken, Germany is urgently looking for 1-2 Java software developers for our ERP-system and other tasks.

All details can be found in the attached document.
Experience would be desirable, but is not significant. Knowledge of French as well.

If you are interested or have any questions simply PM me, or send a direct application to the appropriate address.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ich wollte die M?glichkeit nutzen und die Position auch hier im Forum ausschreiben.

Unsere Firma CD Modern Holding GmbH in Saarbr?cken ist dringend auf der Suche nach 1-2 Java Software-Entwicklern f?r unser Warenwirtschaftssystem und weitere Aufgaben.

Alle Details findet Ihr im angehangenen Dokument.
Berufserfahrung w?re erw?nscht, ist aber nicht ma?geblich. Sprachkenntnisse in Franz?sisch genauso.

Bei Interesse oder Fragen einfach eine PN an mich, sonst direkt Bewerbungsanlagen an die entsprechende Adresse.

Attachments

• CD_modern_holding_anzeige.pdf
    14.6 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
You do realize that the forum rules state things need to be in English?

Are you interested?

I can change it.

My programing skills are a bit limited, and by a bit I mean severely. :p I think you can rest assured anyone here who is German can also speak English.

i wouldnt count on that.. ;)

Last edited:
Some of those who are English have trouble with expressing their thoughts in English.

But the Dutch as far as I can see are generally excellent at English.

Last edited:
A job offer that actually meets my skillset and experience at least halfway. I'm scared.

It mentions "Fun" as a requirement though, sorry, you are out. :D

I don't know what it's like in Germany but for this sort of job I would expect a ballpark salary to be listed

Let me know if you also consider filling the spots with external employees. If so my company can make you an offer you can't refuse :p

Now when Dins wakes up one morning with a butchered router in his bed, we know who did it.

I don't know what it's like in Germany but for this sort of job I would expect a ballpark salary to be listed

Depends on the applicant.

Let me know if you also consider filling the spots with external employees. If so my company can make you an offer you can't refuse :p

I don't mind talking about possibilities.

I would imagine that in this case if you can't read it you're probably not going to be right for the job...

That was my thinking, but whatever. At least I asked Quicky if it was ok to post in the first place :)