Summer Roadtrip to "Davos to Stelvio" and N?rburgring Nordschleife

Why is that a problem, I assume you all wear deo or cologne

Still a bit early to say anything. Planned for july still, but apart from that, nothing much. Noone's confirmed cause noone really knows what they'll be doing so far in the future. Apart from me, cause i know i have no life. :p

Is this trip still happening?

I don't know... I was gonna go with my gf, but that went down the drain...

i'm gonna do a trip including f1 at hockenheim, the alps and the italian manufactuers in july. if you wanna join at some point, maybe we can arrange something.

Well, seeing as I can't do the Nurburgring meet in July (I'm all booked up for July already... :( ), I'm gonna be watching this thread just in case... ;)

Looks like I'll be going in early august. Route will be something like THIS. So M?nchen (obviously for a BMW guy), Grossglockner pass, Davos - Stelvio bit and the ring are the targets so far. Open for more suggestions.. ;)

Hey, I just finished a trip through Davos to Stelvio, San Bernardino Pass, the Col de Turini, etc. and it was absolutely incredible. If anyone is contemplating making the trip, do it, just do it. Rent yourself a nice car and go have the time of your life. After watching the Top Gear episode I thought it'd be pretty cool to see the roads, but actually being there and experiencing the scenery, the immaculate tarmac, the endless bends/hairpins, it was surreal.

I'm still in Europe (Berlin), so if anyone wants to meet up and make a trip to some of those places, I'd definitely be up for it again, just send me a private message.

Well, the thread title stays, still planning a summer road trip there. XD

Well, the thread title stays, still planning a summer road trip there. XD

Hope you'll make it this time. :) I found few good passes on my trip, so I can at least suggest some routes..

Oh, not this year, the new car blew my budget... Seems like every year something happens that makes it impossible. :(