Summer Roadtrip to "Davos to Stelvio" and N?rburgring Nordschleife

Ice, I know you love your Mitsu, but do you really want to drive it on such a (supposed) spectacular road? Maybe consider a rental? Perhaps a BMW 3 Series? 3000 kilometers in a small car like that would be brutal, and may kill the fun.

It is not the size, but the powerrrr of the vehicle. A 1.8 in the mountains I suspect would be a bit...wheezy. Well, your money, your choice.

Have a fun time. :) And for God's sake, be careful. And that goes for all of you who will be joining Ice on the trip.

It may be a 1.8, but it's lively. And i'm the king of third gear, i shall prevail!

its a good idea for the trip, i was planning a similar one and i will 100% do a trip like this so why dont make it together with as many people possible, for sure people with fast cars are in advantages, but its not important how fast is you car, but how you drive it and how you enjoy it.

A se zmenmo pa gremo sami janezi okol?

How long do we need for a circle? A week?

google maps states quite optimistically 1 day 5 hours, hehehehe. But i'd say at least 4 days.

1 day 5 hours yes, with a zonda...hehe...try calculating it with autoroute...5 days i think...we could meet in Ljubljana with people from here and with others somewhere in Germany or France to take the route Davos to Stelvio together...but first we could try to do a short roadtrip here to meet people and to plan the trip.

The be quite honest if you guys wanted to stop and see the Mueseum it should be a week long, I will not be able to go on this because mainly I don't in Europe but I'm just pointing that out.

I am lovin' this idea! Taking any 'neighbours'? :D

So, let's say it would take a week or less. What have you in mind for the sleeping arangements. And the cost of it all?

I would soooo like to go. But my Punto would die!! I don't like my mother's Corsa that much, and my father's Zafira (yes, all opels, I hate it too), it's just huge!!

although, I am planing on buying a motorcycle in the spring...
I will keep this thread in mind...

Sleeping arrangements all depend on the funds. The rooms shouldn't be more than 50 euro per room per night for 2 people. Or if there's no money at all, a few nights in the cars isn't such a bad thing.

The soccer EC is next summer, there will be a lot of people in Austria and Switzerland...and the sorounding countries...
and the prices will probably go up. Damn that Soccer!!

Sleeping in the car/sleeping bag? I don't mind!! For this trip, i would sleep on a tree and eat grass!! :D
Damn, I will seriously be thinking about it now...

I dont mind sleeping in a car, mostly because funds are too tight for me. Plus, there is a sense of adventure in sleeping in a car rather than a quilted bed :D