TV: Supergirl (2015)

Sevs753

Car(s)
'13 Subaru BRZ, '04 GMC Yukon

Wikipedia said:
Twenty-four-year-old Kara Zor-El, who was taken in by the Danvers family when she was 13 after being sent away from Krypton, must learn to embrace her powers after previously hiding them. The Danvers teach her to be careful with her powers, until she has to reveal them during an unexpected disaster, setting her on her journey of heroism.

First Look "trailer":
[video=youtube;Lm46-envrHo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm46-envrHo[/video]

The pilot also leaked today. Being a big fan of both The Flash and Arrow, I was interested in this show after hearing about it. After watching the pilot today, I'm definitely interested in watching the full series when it airs for real this fall.

The pilot definitely makes the show look better than the trailer made it appear. Although the "leak" is questionable. A pilot doesn't exactly leak with complete visual effects and music score and much like how the Flash "leaked" last year, this has got the stench of DC desperately trying to get interest in the show.

this has got the stench of DC desperately trying to get interest in the show.

Pft that's 50% of any superhero movie/series. If there's one thing this over saturated and banally repetitive genre knows how to do, it's hype. How else do you get people to keep shelling out money for the same movie over and over again?

Fuck superman fuck Supergirl. "I am invincible... Oh no kryptonite!!!"

Fuck off DC, you suck.