Swisstaly mini-Roadtrip 2019, attempt number two

The road blocks are also only active on weekends, so given our planning I think we're not affected.

Alright, sign me up for this. I definitely want to stop at the Moto Guzzi museum for OBVIOUS REASONS.

Alright, sign me up for this. I definitely want to stop at the Moto Guzzi museum for OBVIOUS REASONS.

This and Ukrainian trip don’t match up.

Passenger or rental? We have a lot of cars already, so might not be unwise to just go as a pedestrian.
I'm working on getting a press car for myself and Stef.

Hey, if I can sleep in it like a Panamera, that's a bonus, because I'm not the mega roll of ten-ply who's planning on hotelling the entire trip :p

Iirc while being in the original plan, the Guzzi museum was dropped unfortunately (due to them being very Italian and buggering off to their holidays in peak holiday season), so you'll have to settle for a MV Agusta tour.

I got so damn sick at the end of June/early July that I haven't really been able to grind out press car pitches 'til now. So, unless some crazy hail-mary attempt at a press car comes through, I'm probably a passenger hopping around from car to car. It's late enough that I'm basically pitching the Ringmeet week as "Hey! I'm in one country for THIS LONG, NEXT MONTH, but uh, bonus points if you got a loaner earlier, too." Prior sporadic attempts to get something haven't been successful, sadly.

tl;dr—Please let my vagrant buttocks touch the automobiles. Thanks in advance.

So excited to do this. Keep it cool, man.

Reactions: lip