Take us for a drive in your country

So I tried an Autobahn run in my Golf with that keychain camera and while the sound is no doubt crappy, the picture is very steady. Went up to 195 km/h on the speedo in this one. Drive ends at my parents' place in Oldenburg, roughly 50 km from here.

And since I was at it, here is a video about driving into the city center of Oldenburg. Went into town there for some shopping and then out of town homeward bound.

Here's a video I found whilst looking for other stuff, I must admit it's neither a scenic route nor a spirited drive (except for a traffic light that shows quite a dark shade of yellow), but it is the only one I have of my X1/9. And it's an everyday route in my country, including a traffic jam, so it might fit.

I miss my X1/9 and will have to get it out on the road again ASAP :cry:

Last edited:
Awesome video TVR-161 !!!!! go the hawkesbury / windsor area :)
the datsun club did a similar cruise about a month ago

Heres another Aussie rd trip this time the sth west Sydney area, with myself my fianc? & a friends 910 Bluebirds out for a cruise!

Here's a video showing you my drive from my house to the 2011 BMW Car Club of BC Concours. Driving scenes from: My back alley -> East Vancouver -> Georgia Viaduct / Rogers Arena / BC Place -> Downtown Vancouver -> Stanley Park -> Lion's Gate Bridge -> North Vancouver -> Waterfront Park (with a view of Downtown Vancouver).

Typical monday drive in the norwegian fall:

Since all of my daily driving are recorded on the GoPro, and since I've had to clean out the memory once a week, I thought I'll upload to Youtube some of the worst driving I've encountered over the week.

Might not be as exciting as some of the Asian ones, but here they are anyways.

No car this time, heh.

[video=youtube;JZfar_W-sjE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZfar_W-sjE[/video]

I need to figure out a better mounting point.

Something by Mylo. I'll upload it to vimeo too, they don't care about music copyright.

EDIT:

Last edited:

Sorry for the radio, I kinda forget that the camera's on. I would have recorded longer but the phone randomly shuts off in the camcorder for some reason.

I tried something new with the Audi I'm currently driving for the weekend:

This involved a very light keychain camera, a baseball cap, some duct tape and several failed attempts, until I got the right angle to show both the instruments and the road ahead.

Quick 150km dash over the Autobahn in the mighty Failbiza, 150km, 1h10 mins, half a tank of LPG. Normal speed was ~160km/h, going up to 185 at some points.

He is to blame, there are rules in Germany that you have to drive to the end of the lane and then go in one by one ("zipper system", Reissverschluss), he just stopped 50m in front of that, the guys behind me passed him too :/

Driving in Montreal at 10h30 on a Saturday morning.