Movie: Taken 2

Ilpav

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'04 Toyota Corolla LE
New trailer :D:

Nope, for the same reason I love the Hangover and I hate Hangover 2.

Didn't know they were doing it. Look forward to it. Loved both Hangovers.

It looks like the story at least makes more sense than a random "his daughter gets herself in trouble again". I approve.

Well the story is basically, the bad guys from the first movie want to get revenge on Neeson and take his wife as ransom, and then Neeson goes and kills all of them (again :p).

Yeah the same basic plot as the first one, but it will still be good. Just like Hangover 2 was still good even though it had the same basic plot from the first movie. ;)

Really looking forward to it, "Taken" was certainly one of the best action movies of the last five years!

Agreed!

It looks like the story at least makes more sense than a random "his daughter gets herself in trouble again". I approve.

My thoughts exactly. When I heard there's a new Taken I was really fearing they would do exactly that.

Nope, for the same reason I love the Hangover and I hate Hangover 2.

I agree about the Hangover - the second one was exactly the same as the first one. However, I can't explain why, but this strategy seems to work with action movies.

Looks good. I recognized a flash of that rooftop of the Istanbul marketplace from The International.

I'll have to rewatch the first movie in a month or so, but this one definitely looks well shot, even if it is the same plot. Its just further proof to never mess with Liam Neeson.

Just had the "pleasure" of watching this movie. Compared to the first one, it was very boring...

And me being somewhat interested in cars, I had much trouble believing the sudden driving competence of the daughter. :D